North America Prebiotic (Nutraceuticals) Market By Application (Functional food, Functional Beverages, Animal Feed, Dietary Supplements, Personal care ) and By Geography- Trends and Forecast upto 2019
The prebiotics (Nutraceuticals) market in North America had been valued at $205.66 million in the year 2012, and is projected to reach $321.18 million by the end of the year 2018, at a CAGR of 7.7%. It is segmented on basis of applications, geographies, and types.
The North American region is experiencing health issues such as obesity, cardiac disorders, and hypertension. People in this region are gradually becoming aware of the health benefits of prebiotics and the role that they play in weight management. Thus, the North American market for prebiotics is expanding rapidly, and soon will overtake Europe with regards to market share.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in line with your company’s specific needs. Customize to get all-inclusive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Procurement analysis
- Market statistics with detailed information regarding the production capacity of the key market players such as Cargill Inc, Chr. Hansen, and Abbott
- Detailed breakdown of import and exports data for prebiotic applications (functional food, functional beverages, and dietary supplements) can be provided
- Regulatory Norms
- Detail review of FDA’s regulatory legislation for prebiotics in different countries of North America
- Updates of the changes in rules for the labeling of prebiotic in foods, which will help the food companies to modify their product packaging
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Examination of the physical flow of material and services needed in the manufacturing of prebiotic ingredients
- Tracking the low cost production countries in this region, which will help the manufacturers to increase the production efficiency
- Classification of the suppliers on the basis of their revenue, bargaining power, and profitability
- Product and Application Analysis
- Study of the product differentiation achieved by major players, such as Cargill Inc, Chr Hansen, and Abbott
- Threat from substitutes faced by prebiotic ingredients which restrains the growth of market
Audience for this report
· North America Prebiotics (Nutraceuticals) companies
· North America Prebiotics (Nutraceuticals) manufacturers
· North America Prebiotics (Nutraceuticals) traders, distributors and suppliers
· Governmental and research organizations
· Associations and industry bodies
· Technology providers to North America Prebiotics (Nutraceuticals) industries
1.1 Introduce the Market
1.2 Objective of the study
1.3 Market Definition and Scope of the study
1.3.1 Market Definition
1.3.2 Areas covered
1.3.3 Markets Covered
1.5 Research Methodology
1.5.1 Secondary sources
1.5.2 Primary Sources
1.5.3 Market estimation methodology (Top-down, bottom-up, data triangulation.)
1.5.4 Macro indicators for the study
1.7 List of Acronyms
2 Market Overview
3 Prebiotics (Nutraceuticals)-North America, By Geographies
3.1 Prebiotics (Nutraceuticals)-U.S.
3.1.1 Prebiotics (Nutraceuticals)-U.S., By MacroIndicators
184.108.40.206 Prebiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-U.S.
3.2 Prebiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Mexico
3.2.1 Prebiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Mexico, By MacroIndicators
220.127.116.11 Prebiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-Mexico
3.3 Prebiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Canada
3.3.1 Prebiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Canada, By MacroIndicators
18.104.22.168 Prebiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-Canada
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
The Asia-Pacific Nutraceuticals market had been valued at $7,511.9 million in 2013, and is projected to reach $10,733 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.4%. Prebiotics, probiotics, amino acids, peptides & proteins, omega 3 & structured lipids, phytochemicals & plant extracts, minerals, vitamins are the types of Nutraceuticals.
North America Nutraceuticals
The North America nutraceuticals market was valued at $6.2 billion in 2013, and is projected to reach $8.8 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.0%. The North America nutraceuticals market comprises prebiotics, probiotics, amino acids, peptides, proteins, minerals, vitamins, fibers, and speciality carbohydrates.
The Europe nutraceuticals market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2014 to 2019. Nutraceuticals provide health and medicinal benefits such as the prevention and treatment of diseases in addition to basic nutritional value found in foodstuffs.