The phytochemicals and plant extracts (Nutraceuticals) market in North America had been valued at $576.3 million in the year 2013, and is projected to reach $930.1 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 8.3%.
It is segmented on basis of applications and geographies.
The North American region faces problems such as cancer, diabetes, hypertension, and obesity to a large extent, due to changing lifestyles of the population in this region. Consumer concerns related to these diseases have created a massive market for nutraceuticals that incorporate natural plant extract ingredients. North America is a colossal market for plant extract and phytochemical ingredients, since a majority of the food processing and pharmaceutical companies are established in this region.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Technical data
- Detail technical analysis of the types of phytochemicals (bioflavonoids, glucosinolates, organosulphides)
- Intensive analysis of technical and development activities to enhance plant extract applications in various products
- Product offerings
- Detail description regarding the use of phytochemicals over chemical ingredients in food applications
- Qualitative analysis of the health benefits of phytonutrients
- Product analysis of phytochemicals intended to serve as a major source for product approval
- Competitive advantage
- Competitive advantage for manufacturers producing functional foods and identification of potential food applications
- Competitive benchmarking on the basis of the product portfolio and revenues
- Analysis of risks involved in supply chain
- Regulatory norms
- Comprehensive study of stringent laws against chemical ingredients which drive the plant extract and phytochemical market in North American region
- Country-wise list of certifications that proves the naturality of phytochemicals
Audience for this report
- Phytochemicals and plant extracts (Nutraceuticals) companies in North America
1.1 Introduce the Market
1.2 Objective of the study
1.3 Market Definition and Scope of the study
1.3.1 Market Definition
1.3.2 Areas covered
1.3.3 Markets Covered
1.5 Research Methodology
1.5.1 Secondary sources
1.5.2 Primary Sources
1.5.3 Market estimation methodology (Top-down, bottom-up, data triangulation.)
1.5.4 Macro indicators for the study
1.7 List of Acronyms
2 Market Overview
3 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-North America, By Geographies
3.1 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-U.S.
3.1.1 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-U.S., By MacroIndicators
184.108.40.206 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-U.S.
3.2 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-Canada
3.2.1 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-Canada, By MacroIndicators
220.127.116.11 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-Canada
3.3 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-Mexico
3.3.1 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-Mexico, By MacroIndicators
18.104.22.168 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-Mexico
The Asia-Pacific Nutraceuticals market had been valued at $7,511.9 million in 2013, and is projected to reach $10,733 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.4%. Prebiotics, probiotics, amino acids, peptides & proteins, omega 3 & structured lipids, phytochemicals & plant extracts, minerals, vitamins are the types of Nutraceuticals.
|23 May 2014||$ 3500|
The Europe Nutraceuticals market was valued at $6,352.4 million in 2013, and is estimated to grow at an annual rate of 7.2% between 2013 and 2018, to reach a projected $8,985.9 million by 2018. The market for Europe Nutraceuticals can be segmented on the basis of applications, regions, and types.
|22 May 2014||$ 3500|
North America Nutraceuticals
The North American market for nutraceuticals was valued at $6.2 billion in 2013, and is projected to reach $8.8 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.0%. The North American market comprises prebiotics, probiotics, amino acids, peptides, proteins, minerals, vitamins, fibers, and speciality carbohydrates.
|23 May 2014||$ 3500|