North America Phytochemicals and Plant Extracts (Nutraceuticals) Market By Application (Functional food, Functional Beverages, Animal Feed, Dietary Supplements, Personal care ) and By Geography- Trends and Forecast upto 2019
The phytochemicals and plant extracts (Nutraceuticals) market in North America was valued at $576.3 million in 2013, and is projected to reach $930.1 million by 2018 at a CAGR of 8.3%. It is segmented on the basis of applications and geographies.
The North American region is witnessing an increase in incidents of cancer, diabetes, hypertension, and obesity due to the changing lifestyles of the population in this region. Consumer concerns related to these diseases have created a massive market for nutraceuticals that incorporate natural plant extract ingredients. North America is a large market for plant extract and phytochemical ingredients, since majority of the food processing and pharmaceutical companies are established in this region.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Technical Data
- Detailed technical analysis of the types of phytochemicals (bioflavonoids, glucosinolates, organosulphides)
- Intensive analysis of technical and development activities to enhance plant extract applications in various products
- Product Offerings
- Detailed description regarding the use of phytochemicals over chemical ingredients in food applications
- Qualitative analysis of the health benefits of phytonutrients
- Product analysis of phytochemicals intended to serve as a major source for product approval
- Competitive Advantage
- Competitive advantage for manufacturers producing functional foods and identification of potential food applications
- Competitive benchmarking on the basis of the product portfolio and revenues
- Analysis of risks involved in supply chain
- Regulatory Norms
- Comprehensive study of laws against chemical ingredients which drive the plant extracts and phytochemicals market in North American region
- Country-wise list of certifications that prove the naturality of phytochemicals
Audience for this Report
- Phytochemicals and Plant Extracts Nutraceuticals) companies and manufacturers
- North America Phytochemicals and Plant Extracts (Nutraceuticals) traders, distributors, and suppliers
- Government and Research Organizations
- Associations and Industry Bodies
- Technology providers to Phytochemicals and Plant Extracts (Nutraceuticals) industries
1.1 Introduce the Market
1.2 Objective of the study
1.3 Market Definition and Scope of the study
1.3.1 Market Definition
1.3.2 Areas covered
1.3.3 Markets Covered
1.5 Research Methodology
1.5.1 Secondary sources
1.5.2 Primary Sources
1.5.3 Market estimation methodology (Top-down, bottom-up, data triangulation.)
1.5.4 Macro indicators for the study
1.7 List of Acronyms
2 Market Overview
3 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-North America, By Geographies
3.1 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-U.S.
3.1.1 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-U.S., By MacroIndicators
22.214.171.124 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-U.S.
3.2 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-Canada
3.2.1 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-Canada, By MacroIndicators
126.96.36.199 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-Canada
3.3 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-Mexico
3.3.1 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-Mexico, By MacroIndicators
188.8.131.52 Phytochemicals & plant extracts (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-Mexico
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
The European nutraceuticals market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% for the forecast period. The European nutraceuticals market was dominated by Germany, with a market share of 23.1% in 2013. The European market is a lucrative market for nutraceuticals due to the increasing consumer awareness and increased healthcare spending in this region.
|02 May 2015||$ 2650|
The Asia-Pacific Nutraceuticals market had been valued at $7,511.9 million in 2013, and is projected to reach $10,733 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.4%. Prebiotics, probiotics, amino acids, peptides & proteins, omega 3 & structured lipids, phytochemicals & plant extracts, minerals, vitamins are the types of Nutraceuticals.
|02 May 2015||$ 2650|
North America Nutraceuticals
The North American market for nutraceuticals was valued at $6.2 billion in 2013, and is projected to reach $8.8 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.0%. The North American market comprises prebiotics, probiotics, amino acids, peptides, proteins, minerals, vitamins, fibers, and speciality carbohydrates.
|02 May 2015||$ 2650|