Omega 3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are highly essential for the nutritional health of a person. It facilitates various critical functions in the human body, and is absorbed by the body through food. Structured lipids are triacylglycerols (TAG), which are essential components of the body composition and highly necessary in the daily food intake for a person. It essentially helps in maintain nitrogen balance during metabolism and acts as a readily available source of energy for peripheral tissues. The nutraceuticals omega 3 & structured lipids are thus growing in demand in the North American region, owing to the increased awareness among consumers regarding the health benefits of nutraceuticals.
MMM assessment can be customized to suit the specific requirements of your company. Customize the report to the get current industry benchmarks and in-depth study with respect to the following considerations:
Product Type Assistance
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- Review of the wide range of formulations of omega-3 and structured lipids
- Country-level analysis of the sub-types like Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic acid(DHA), Alpha-Linolenic acid (ALA), Structured lipids, and other specialty fatty acids
Supply channel Analysis
- Analysis & Identification of the evolving supply chain infrastructure
- Procurement Opportunities & Challenges specific to this region
- Analysis on raw material availability, pricing trends and distribution channels
- Locating specific target markets within the region wherein maximum return on investment can be generated
- Study of the clinical benefits of omega-3 and structured lipids, particularly their exact role in neural and cardiovascular development
- Detailed analysis of the rapidly expanding functional food market, in which these ingredients play a crucial role
- Arriving at a competitive benchmarking by taking into account the top industry players in the same category.
- Best practices of production that will ensure cost-effectiveness
- Production capacity of the key players along with number of manufacturing plants and its presence in different countries of North America
- Tracking and analyzing real time developments of key players in the market such as expansions, new product launches and other strategic initiatives that help to stay dynamic in the market
- Periodic updates on the major trends impacting the market
Audience for This Report
· North America Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)companies
· North America Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals) manufacturers
· North America Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals) traders, distributors and suppliers
· Government and research organizations
· Associations and industry bodies
· Technology providers to North America Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals) industries
1.1 Introduce the Market
1.2 Objective of the study
1.3 Market Definition and Scope of the study
1.3.1 Market Definition
1.3.2 Areas covered
1.3.3 Markets Covered
1.5 Research Methodology
1.5.1 Secondary sources
1.5.2 Primary Sources
1.5.3 Market estimation methodology (Top-down, bottom-up, data triangulation.)
1.5.4 Macro indicators for the study
1.7 List of Acronyms
2 Market Overview
3 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-North America, By Geographies
3.1 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-U.S.
3.1.1 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-U.S., By MacroIndicators
18.104.22.168 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-U.S.
3.2 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-Canada
3.2.1 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-Canada, By MacroIndicators
22.214.171.124 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-Canada
3.3 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-Mexico
3.3.1 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-Mexico, By MacroIndicators
126.96.36.199 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-Mexico
The Asia-Pacific Nutraceuticals market had been valued at $7,511.9 million in 2013, and is projected to reach $10,733 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.4%. Prebiotics, probiotics, amino acids, peptides & proteins, omega 3 & structured lipids, phytochemicals & plant extracts, minerals, vitamins are the types of Nutraceuticals.
|23 May 2014||$ 3500|
The Europe Nutraceuticals market was valued at $6,352.4 million in 2013, and is estimated to grow at an annual rate of 7.2% between 2013 and 2018, to reach a projected $8,985.9 million by 2018. The market for Europe Nutraceuticals can be segmented on the basis of applications, regions, and types.
|22 May 2014||$ 3500|
North America Nutraceuticals
The North American market for nutraceuticals was valued at $6.2 billion in 2013, and is projected to reach $8.8 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.0%. The North American market comprises prebiotics, probiotics, amino acids, peptides, proteins, minerals, vitamins, fibers, and speciality carbohydrates.
|23 May 2014||$ 3500|