Nitrobenzene is used to manufacture aniline which is a chemical used in the manufacture of MDI. It is also used to manufacture lubricating oils and in the manufacture of drugs, dyes, synthetic rubber, and pesticides. It is released into the environment mainly from industrial uses but can also be formed in the atmosphere by the nitration of benzene. The North America nitrobenzene market was valued at $1,772.7 million in 2012, and is projected to reach $2,200.5 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 5.2%, for the given period. In 2012, with the consumption of around 99.0% of the regional demand, U.S. was the biggest consumer of nitrobenzene in North America and is majorly driving the demand in the region.
Nitrobenzene is a flammable, pale yellow, liquid aromatic compound and melts at 5.85°C, boils at 210.9°C. It is slightly soluble in water, but is highly soluble in benzene ethanol and ether. It is sometimes called oil of mirbane or nitrobenzol. Nitrobenzene is used to manufacture aniline which is a chemical used in the manufacture of MDI. It is also used to manufacture lubricating oils and in the manufacture of drugs, dyes, synthetic rubber, and pesticides. It is released into the environment mainly from industrial uses but can also be formed in the atmosphere by the nitration of benzene.
It is estimated that North America consumed about 1,359.6 KT of nitrobenzene in 2012, and this demand is projected to reach 1,640.6.5 KT by 2018, at an expected CAGR of about 3.1%, for the given period. U.S. was the biggest consumer of nitrobenzene in the region with an estimated consumption of about 1,346.4 KT in 2012.
The key countries covered in North America Nitrobenzene Market are U.S., Canada and Mexico. The various applications studied include Aniline and others. Further, as part of qualitative analysis, the market research report provides a comprehensive review of the important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and issues in the benzene market.
The Market report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of the companies operating in this market. It also includes the company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by various market players, comprising BASF SE, BP PLC (U.S), Total S.A., Exxonmobil Corp, The Dow Chemical Company, CPCC, CNPC, JX Nippon Oil And Energy Group, Royal Dutch Shell PLC and SABIC.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Market size and forecast
- Consumption pattern (in-depth trend analysis), by application (country-wise)
- Competitive landscape with a detailed comparison of portfolio of each company mapped at the regional- and country-level
- Market size in terms of volume (application-wise and country-wise)
- Production Data at country level with much comprehended approach of understanding
- Comprehensive coverage of plant capacity estimates that will analyze the future prospects of the market
- Plant Capacities for major countries(by companies)
- Analysis of Load factor to understand actual production at country level
- Deep Dive Value chain analysis
- Raw materials used in making nitrobenzene
- Analysis of Forward chain integration as well as backward chain integration to understand the approach of business prevailing in the North America nitrobenzene market
- Impact analysis
- Detailed Analysis of various drivers and their impact on the market
- Detailed Analysis of various restraints and their impact on the market
- The various new opportunities for the emerging players
- Detailed analysis of Competitive Strategies like new product launch, expansions, merger & acquisitions that are adopted by various companies and their impact on Nitrobenzene Market
- Trade analysis
- Trade data, by country
- Import-export data, by each country with other key countries of the world
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement