The North American mineral (nutraceuticals) market can be segmented by companies, applications, and macro indicators. Key companies in this market are BASF Performance Products Limited, DuPont Industrial Biosciences, FMC Specialty Chemicals Group, ADM (Oilseeds Processing), Cargill, Incorporated, Ajinomoto Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., Ingredion Incorporated, Roquette Pharma & Personal Care, Arla Food Ingredients, and Royal DSM N.V. (Pharmaceutical). Applications of minerals include functional food, functional beverages, dietary supplements, animal feed, and personal care (industry). Macro indicators are population projection.
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the North American minerals (nutraceuticals) market to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Benchmarking of companies based on revenues, products, manufacturing capacities, distribution channels, and locations at country level
- Scrutiny of the available diversification opportunities in the current business scenario for mineral ingredient manufacturers
- Identification of new opportunities and technical concepts that are driving the mineral market
- Country-specific pricing strategy and profitability analysis of minerals
Value Chain Analysis
- Identification of transportation and storage risks associated with minerals
- Extensive study of minerals sourced from plants that are minimally processed and include valuable cofactors (humic and fulvic acids, polysaccharides, and lipids)
- Supplier assessments related to production capacity, distribution channels, trade analysis, and product portfolio
- Analysis of raw material availability, pricing trends, and distribution channels at country level
- Norms related to food safety and hygiene prevalent in this region which directly influence the product extraction process of mineral companies
- List of regulatory frameworks that impact the usage of microbes in food & beverage at country level
- Procurement opportunities and regulatory norms related to export-import at a country level in the North American region
- Acceptance of products from food formulators and a detailed study about the product alternatives available for these players
- Qualitative inputs from end users and manufacturers on food & beverage application patterns
1.1 Introduce the Market
1.2 Objective of the study
1.3 Market Definition and Scope of the study
1.3.1 Market Definition
1.3.2 Areas covered
1.3.3 Markets Covered
1.5 Research Methodology
1.5.1 Secondary sources
1.5.2 Primary Sources
1.5.3 Market estimation methodology (Top-down, bottom-up, data triangulation.)
1.5.4 Macro indicators for the study
1.7 List of Acronyms
2 Market Overview
3 Minerals (Nutraceuticals)-North America, By Geographies
3.1 Minerals (Nutraceuticals)-U.S.
3.1.1 Minerals (Nutraceuticals)-U.S., By MacroIndicators
18.104.22.168 Minerals (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-U.S.
3.2 Minerals (Nutraceuticals)-Canada
3.2.1 Minerals (Nutraceuticals)-Canada, By MacroIndicators
22.214.171.124 Minerals (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-Canada
3.3 Minerals (Nutraceuticals)-Mexico
3.3.1 Minerals (Nutraceuticals)-Mexico, By MacroIndicators
126.96.36.199 Minerals (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-Mexico
The Asia-Pacific Nutraceuticals market had been valued at $7,511.9 million in 2013, and is projected to reach $10,733 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.4%. Prebiotics, probiotics, amino acids, peptides & proteins, omega 3 & structured lipids, phytochemicals & plant extracts, minerals, vitamins are the types of Nutraceuticals.
|23 May 2014||$ 3500|
The Europe Nutraceuticals market was valued at $6,352.4 million in 2013, and is estimated to grow at an annual rate of 7.2% between 2013 and 2018, to reach a projected $8,985.9 million by 2018. The market for Europe Nutraceuticals can be segmented on the basis of applications, regions, and types.
|22 May 2014||$ 3500|
North America Nutraceuticals
The North American market for nutraceuticals was valued at $6.2 billion in 2013, and is projected to reach $8.8 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.0%. The North American market comprises prebiotics, probiotics, amino acids, peptides, proteins, minerals, vitamins, fibers, and speciality carbohydrates.
|23 May 2014||$ 3500|