The North America Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate Market is witnessing a high growth because of the growth in the end-use segments of the polyurethane industry. The report estimates the size of the Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate Market both in terms of volume and value. The report provides a comprehensive overview of the key market drivers, challenges and issues. North America’s Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate Market is estimated to reach $ 6,638.07 million by 2019, at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2014 to 2019. The key driver of the market is the rise in price of isocyanates and due to the increase in usage of isocyanates in the automobile, construction, furniture, and electronics industries in the region.
The report North America Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) market defines and segments the Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate market in the region with analyses and projections of the size of the Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate Market with respect to volume (KT) and value ($Million).
Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) is the most widely used aromatic diisocyanate, and it react with polyols in the manufacture of polyurethane. Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) has its major application in rigid polyurethane foams which are extensively used as insulation in buildings, and electronic appliances. It is also used to produce coatings, adhesives & sealants, and elastomers. These are used extensively in construction, automotive, and electronic industries.
Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) is the least hazardous of the available isocyanates. It’s very low vapour pressure reduces its hazards during handling in comparison to other major isocynanates such as Toluene diisocyanate (TDI) and others. All major producers of Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) are members of the International Isocyanate Institute.
The report covers North America Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate Market and its trends concerning with major countries such as U.S., Canada and others.
The various applications covered in the North America Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate market report are rigid foam, flexible foam, paints & coatings, adhesives & sealents, elastomers & binders, and other applications.
Further, as a part of qualitative analysis, the research report provides a comprehensive review of important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and burning issues in the Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate Market.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of the companies operating in this market. It also includes the company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by various market players, comprising Chemtura Corporation (U.S.), Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Huntsman Corporation (U.S.), and other market players.
- Production process of Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) market which involves the use of current technology and the upcoming technologies used in production of Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate
- Detailed analysis of the types of Toluene Diisocyanate (TDI) market in the North America Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) Market (application-wise and country-wise)
- Raw material analysis in terms of production capacities of each material, market-share, demand and supply (country-wise), prices ($/ton)
- Trade Data – Import/Export data of the North America Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) Market
- Production capacities of the North America Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) Market (country level)
- Government regulations in the North American region for the consumption/production of Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) by various end-users for different applications
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement