The North American Brain monitoring Devices market is driven by rising incidences of autoimmune and cardiovascular diseases brain and sleep disorders.
The North American brain monitoring market was valued $586.7 million in 2012 and is estimated to reach $950.0 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 8.40%.
The report “North American Brain Monitoring Devices Market Forecast, 2012-2018”, analyzes the market in terms of products such as Electroencephalograph (EEG), Transcranial Doppler, Magneto encephalograph (MEG), Intracranial Pressure Monitor, Cerebral Oximeter, and Accessories. The segmentation of the market would experience a positive growth till 2018 with an increased awareness for procedures and sophisticated diagnostic techniques. With a market value of $459.4 million and $16.4 million, EEG and Transcranial Doppler have been contributing around 48% and 2% of the market share in terms of value towards total global devices industry. Both the markets have been witnessing maximum growth because of increase in patient pool and procedure numbers of neurological disorders. Rise in incidence of post-surgical cerebrovascular accidents have triggered the need for more enhanced and automated global devices. Therefore, these devices are being incorporated extensively in the hospitals and clinics for assessing the activity of sedatives and anesthesia. According to the estimates, of the WHO in 2011, the North American prevalence of epilepsy and multiple sclerosis was calculated at 50 million and 2.5 million respectively.
North American Brain monitoring is the largest brain monitoring device market, followed by Europe and Asia. The North American region offers a huge untapped market for it due to rising awareness of neurological disorders, increase in purchasing power and an increasing number of people with multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, cerebrovascular diseases, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases.
An increase in demand for global devices in North America is expected, as the region presents an increasing pool of patients who suffer from neurological disorders .The North American brain monitoring device market is dominated by EEG devices, followed by MEG systems and intracranial pressure monitors.
The report provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in brain monitoring market. The key players of the market covered in the report are Nihon Kohden Corporation, Nonin Medical Inc, ELEKTA AB, Advanced Global, Inc., Yokogawa, Grass Technologies, Compumedics Ltd, and Cadwell Laboratories. The details of segment and country-specific company shares, news and deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies is also covered in the report
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence, incidence, and mortality rate of multiple sclerosis , epilepsy, cerebrovascular diseases, Parkinson’s , and Alzheimer’s disease
- Country-specific patient pool of multiple sclerosis , epilepsy, cerebrovascular diseases, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease, and traumatic brain injuries
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
Procedure Volume Data
- In terms of volume, neurosurgical procedures in each country
Surgeon’s/Physician’s Perception analysis
- Pattern analysis of usage of EEG, transcranial Doppler, MEG, intracranial pressure monitor, cerebral oximeter and other devices by physicians
- Surgeon’s opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeon’s qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeon’s response to market events and trends
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement