The global cerebral oximeters devices market is primarily driven by cardiac/vascular surgery, shoulder surgery, single lung ventilation, and many other surgical procedures. The global cerebral oximeters market was valued $80.42 million in 2013, and is estimated to reach $112.0 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 6.80%.
The report “Cerebral Oximeters Devices Market Forecast, 2012-2018”, analyzes the market in terms of its end-user applications. With a market value of $0.08 billion, the cerebral oximeters market have accounted for 8-10% in terms of value, towards the overall brain monitoring devices industry. Cerebral oximeters market have been witnessing the maximum growth mainly because of increase in patient pool and procedure numbers of neurological disorders. Rise in incidence of post-surgical cerebrovascular accidents have triggered the need for more enhanced and automated brain monitoring devices. Therefore, brain monitoring devices are being incorporated extensively in the hospitals and clinics for assessing the activity of sedatives and anesthesia. According to the estimates of the WHO in 2011, the global prevalence of epilepsy and multiple sclerosis was calculated at 50 million and 2.5 million, respectively.
North America is the largest cerebral oximeters device market, followed by Europe and Asia. The Asian region offers a huge untapped market for cerebral oximeter devices, due to the rising awareness of neurological disorders, increase in purchasing power, and growing number of people suffering from multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, cerebrovascular diseases, Parkinson’s, and Alzheimer’s disease.
The report also provides a competitive landscape of companies operating in this market. The prominent players of the market covered in the report are Covidien, PLC (Ireland), Nonin Medical (U.S.), and CAS Medical systems (U.S.). The details of products and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment specific-pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies is covered in the report.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that are in accordance with your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence, incidence, and mortality rate of multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, cerebrovascular diseases, Parkinson’s disease, and Alzheimer’s disease
- Country-specific patient pool of multiple sclerosis , epilepsy, cerebrovascular diseases, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases, and traumatic brain injuries
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
Procedure Volume Data
- Number of cardiac/vascular surgery, shoulder surgery performed annually in each country, tracked till sub-segment level
Surgeon’s/Physician’s Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of cerebral oximeter devices by physicians
- Surgeons opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool, by checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity, along with brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- Cost analysis of cerebral oximeters devices in major countries
- Cardiac/vascular surgery, shoulder surgery, and single lung ventilation procedural investment in major countries
- Company share analysis of cerebral oximeters devices for the top market players in the region
- Crucial developments and strategies of companies operating in the cerebral oximeter segment
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s Healthcare Decision Making Quadrant is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors, who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters such as patient dynamics (patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and macroeconomic indicators (number of hospitals and epileptic patient pool, reimbursement scenario, diagnosis rate, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure)
1.1 Analyst Insights
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 By Applications
4.1 Cardiac Surgery
4.2 Shoulder Surgery
4.3 Single Lung Ventilation
5 By Geographies
5.1 North America
5.4 Rest of World
6 By Companies
6.1 Nihon Kohden Corporation
6.2 Natus Medical Inc.
6.3 Grass technologies
6.4 Compumedics Limited
6.5 Cadwell Laboratories, Inc.
6.6 Rimed Ltd
6.8 Compumedics Germany GmbH
6.9 Yokogawa Electric
6.10 Integra LifeSciences Corporation
6.11 Spiegelberg GmbH & Co.
6.12 InnerSpace Neuro, Inc.
6.13 Headsense Medical, Ltd
6.14 Covidien Medical devices
6.15 Nonin Medical Inc.
6.16 CAS Medical Systems, Inc.
6.17 Other Companies
6.18 DePuy Synthes
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Shoulder Surgery and Cardiac Surgery and Single Lung...
Single Lung Ventilation
Single Lung Ventilation and Cardiac Surgery and Shoulder Surgery...
Asian Cerebral Oximeters
The Asian cerebral oximeter device market is mainly driven by cardiac/vascular surgery, shoulder surgery, and single lung ventilation among other surgical procedures. The market was valued at $11.5 million in 2013, and is estimated to reach $16.4 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.4%. This market is segmented by application into cardiac/vascular surgery, shoulder surgery, and single lung ventilation. The prominent players in the cerebral oximeter market are Covidien plc (Ireland), Nonin Medical, Inc. (U.S.) and CAS Medical Systems, Inc. (U.S.).
North American Cerebral Oximeters
The North American cerebral oximeter device market is mainly driven by cardiac/vascular surgery, shoulder surgery, and single lung ventilation among other surgical procedures. The market was valued at $41.2 million in 2013, and is projected to reach $56.5 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 6.5%. Prominent players operating in the cerebral oximeter market are Covidien plc (Ireland), Nonin Medical, Inc. (U.S.), and CAS Medical Systems, Inc. (U.S.).
European Cerebral Oximeters
The European cerebral oximeter device market is mainly driven by cardiac/vascular surgery, shoulder surgery, and single lung ventilation among other surgical procedures. The market was valued at $19.7 million in 2013, and is estimated to reach $27.3 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 6.7%. The prominent players in the cerebral oximeter market are Covidien plc (Ireland), Nonin Medical, Inc. (U.S.), and CAS Medical Systems, Inc. (U.S.).