The global intracranial pressure monitors market is mainly driven by the rising incidence of traumatic brain injury. The intracranial pressure monitors market was valued at $192.49 million in 2013, and is estimated to reach $275.04 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.40%.
The report “Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Devices Market Forecast, 2012-2018”, analyzes the market in terms of application, such as traumatic brain injury, intra-cerebral hemorrhage, and meningitis among others. The segmentation of the market would experience a positive growth till 2018, with an increased awareness for procedures and sophisticated diagnostic techniques. With a market value of $0.1 billion, intracranial pressure monitors have been contributing around 16% and 28% of the market share in terms of value towards total brain monitoring devices and procedure industry, respectively. The market has been witnessing maximum growth because of increase in patient pool and prevalence of neurological disorders. Rise in the incidence of post-surgical cerebrovascular accidents have triggered the need for more enhanced and automated brain monitoring devices. Therefore, brain monitors are being incorporated extensively in the hospitals and clinics, for assessing the activity of sedatives and anesthesia.
North America is the largest intracranial pressure monitor market, followed by Europe and Asia. The Asian region offers a huge untapped market for intracranial pressure monitors, due to rising awareness of neurological disorders, increase in purchasing power, and rapid growth of individuals suffering from meningitis and traumatic brain injuries.
An increase in demand for intracranial pressure monitors in North America is expected, as the region presents an increasing pool of patients who suffer from neurological disorders.The European brain monitoring device market is dominated by EEG devices, followed by MEG systems and intracranial pressure monitors. China is a growing medical devices market, and offers opportunities in the neurological business.
The report provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. Prominent market players covered in this report include Integra Life Sciences Corporation (U.S.) and DePuy Synthes (U.S.). Other key players are Spiegelberg GmbH (Germany), InnerSpace Neuro, Inc. (U.S.), and HeadSense Medical, Ltd. (Israel). The details of the product and country-specific company shares, news and deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies is also covered in this report.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments in accordance with your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence, incidence, patient pool of traumatic brain injury, intra-cerebral hemorrhage, and meningitis
- Country specific mortality rate of intra-cerebral hemorrhage and meningitis
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
Procedure Volume Data
- Number of intra-cerebral hemorrhage and meningitis procedures performed annually in each country, tracked till sub-segment level
Surgeon’s/Physician’s Perception analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of intracranial pressure monitor devices by physicians
- Surgeon’s opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeon’s qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool, by checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity, along with brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- Cost analysis of intracranial pressure monitors in major countries
- Procedural investment in major countries for traumatic brain Injury, intra-cerebral hemorrhage, and meningitis
- The company share analysis of top market players in this region
- The crucial developments and strategies of companies, including their product portfolio
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s Healthcare Decision Making Quadrant is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors, who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters, such as patient dynamics (Patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and macroeconomic indicators (Number of Hospitals and Meningitis, Sub Patient pool, reimbursement scenario, diagnosis rate, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure).
1.1 Analyst Insights
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 By Applications
4.1 Traumatic Brain Injury
4.2 Intracerebral Hemorrhage
5 By Endusers
5.2 Home care Providers
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Intracerebral Hemorrhage and Traumatic Brain Injury and
Meningitis and Traumatic Brain Injury and
North America Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Devices
The North America Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Devices Market market was valued at $100.58 million in 2013, and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 7.2%, to reach $142.16 million by 2018. This market is segmented on the basis of application into traumatic brain injury, intracerebral hemorrhage, and meningitis among others.
European Intracranial Pressure Monitors
The European Intracranial Pressure Monitors market was valued at $48.15 million in 2013, and is poised to reach $68.78 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.4%. This market is segmented by application into traumatic brain injury, intracerebral hemorrhage, and meningitis among others. Major players extensively covered in the intracranial pressure monitoring market report are Integra Life Sciences Corporation (U.S.) and DePuy Synthes (U.S.). Other prominent players are Spiegelberg GmbH (Germany), InnerSpace Neuro, Inc. (U.S.), and HeadSense Medical, Ltd. (Israel).
Asian Intracranial Pressure Monitors
The Asian Intracranial Pressure Monitors market was valued at $28.05 million in 2013, and is anticipated to reach $41.54 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 8.1%. This market is segmented by application into traumatic brain injury, intracerebral hemorrhage, and meningitis among others. Major players extensively covered in the intracranial pressure monitoring market report are Integra Life Sciences Corporation (U.S.) and DePuy Synthes (U.S.). Other prominent players are Spiegelberg GmbH (Germany), InnerSpace Neuro, Inc. (U.S.), and HeadSense Medical, Ltd. (Israel).