The touchless sensing technology is mainly preferred to enable the user establish an interaction with the device, without the requirement of physically touching it. The infrared sensors and the capacitive sensors are able to effectively sense the proximity of any human near the device, and perform different tasks as per its functionality. The current touchless sensing market is driven by its application in sanitary equipment and biometrics.
The revenue generated by the Germany touchless sensing market was valued at $292 million in 2013, and is anticipated to reach $841 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 24%.
Germany is one of the most important countries in Europe as far as technological development is concerned. Several associations, industry standards, and policies are operational in Europe, such as International Standardization and Security Policy, International Biometric Platforms, National Biometric Security Project (NBSP), International Biometric Industry Association (IBIA), Biometrics Working Group (BWG), International Association for Biometrics (iAfB), and International Biometric Foundation (IBF) among others.
The six most essential federal institutions involved in the business of biometrics are the Federal Ministry of the Interior (Bundesministerium des Innern, BMI), the Federal Border Police (Bundesgrenzschutz, BGS), the Federal Office for Information Security (BundesamtfürSicherheit in der Informationstechnik, BSI), the Federal Criminal Police Office (Bundeskriminalamt, BKA), the Federal Ministry for Economics and Labor (BundesministeriumfürWirtschaft und Arbeit, BMWA), and the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BundesministeriumfürBildung und Forschung, BMBF). These institutions are equally responsible for the market growth of touchless biometric sensing in Germany as well Europe.
The German government has significantly promoted the rapid demand of biometric & gesture recognition technologies in this region. It takes the position as a supporter and customer. On one hand, it provides support to the industry with a national, seller-independent economic policy, and on the other hand, it becomes the first major German customer for various applications that involves the usage of touchless sensing technology.
Some major investments are made in the field of gesture recognition, in Germany. For instance, Robert Bosch (Germany) venture capital had invested an amount of $9.19 million in IDENT Technology (Germany) for developing a 3D gesture recognition chip.
The market report lays emphasis on market share, value chain analysis, and market metrics such as drivers, restraints, and upcoming opportunities. It also presents a competitive landscape of companies operating in this market segment. Segment and country specific company shares, news & deals, mergers & acquisitions, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of major companies have also been discussed in this report.
With the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that are in accordance to your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- Segment wise and country wise analysis of usage of touchless sensing products at end-user level
- Region wise end-user adoption rate analysis of the technology
- Technology matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of technologies mapped at country and sub segment level
- Upcoming development in the technology (company and country wise)
Data from key players
- Key revenue pockets, especially meant for the manufacturing and supplier firms
- Company opinion about different upcoming market and trends
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators, mergers, and acquisitions
- Legal and political regulations for the key players in the region
Country level data analysis
- Country level data for top countries in touchless sensing market
- Country specific data showing opportunities in different regions
Trend analysis of Applications
- Application matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company mapped in Germany
- Application matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio for different products (touchless sanitary and touchless biometrics)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement