The global touchless sensing market is primarily driven by the use of touchless biometrics sensing required to ensure national security issues, and increasing application of touchless sensing technology in sanitary equipment. This market was estimated at $2,329 million in 2013, and is projected to reach $7,480 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 26%.
The France touchless sensing market has registered an estimated revenue of $188 million in 2013, which is expected to reach a total market value of $615 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 27%.
In 2008, the French government introduced biometric passports that were embedded with RFID technology, and chips carrying digital images of the bearer’s face and eight fingerprints. These biometric passports were developed in order to provide optimum security measure for citizens. Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) made it mandatory for citizens in France to carry this biometric ID card. French National Assembly also passed this law in March 2012, with an aim to identity any kind of fraudulent issues. Such security measures adopted by the French government signifies the increasing demand of biometric chips. These chips embedded into identity cards carry essential data pertaining to an individual’s personal information that are stored in government databases. This biometric ID card will contain information such as fingerprints, photograph, home address, height, and eye color. As the touchless biometric sensing technology is applied in these innovative biometric chips, it has resulted in driving the touchless sensing market in France as well as Europe.
The report offers a comprehensive overview of market share, value chain analysis, and varied market metrics. It also presents a competitive landscape of companies operating in this market. Segment and country specific company shares, news & deals, mergers & acquisitions, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of major companies have also been discussed in detail.
With the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that are in accordance to your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- Segment wise and country wise analysis of usage of touchless sensing products at end-user level
- Region wise end-user adoption rate analysis of the technology
- Technology matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of technologies mapped at country and sub segment level
- Upcoming development in the technology (company and country wise)
Data from key players
- Key revenue pockets, especially meant for the manufacturing and supplier firms
- Company opinion about different upcoming market and trends
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators, mergers, and acquisitions
- Legal and political regulations for the key players in the region
Country level data analysis
- Country level data for top countries in touchless sensing market
- Country specific data showing opportunities in different regions
Trend analysis of Applications
- Application matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company mapped in France
- Application matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio for different products (touchless sanitary and touchless biometrics)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement