Dairy Ingredients-Europe can be segmented by Ingredients, Companies, Applications and MacroIndicators. Ingredients of this market are Activated Carbon, Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC), Methylcellulose, Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC), Ethylcellulose, Phosphorus Chemicals and Succinic Acid. Companies of this market are Arla Foods Ingredients, Dairy Farmers of America Ingredients, EPI Ingredients Dairy & Ice Cream, Euroserum Milk Powders, Fonterra Co-operative Group Ingredients, Frieslandcampina Ingredients, Glanbia Global Ingredients, Groupe Lactalis Ingredients, Murray Goulburn Co-operative Co. Ltd. Ingredients, Volac International Limited Dairy Ingredients, Other Companies and Lactalis. Applications of this market are Baby Food, Bakery, Confectionery, Convenience Foods, Dairy Products, Sports & Fitness and Food Products - Other. MacroIndicators of this market are Population Projection.
Your company’s specific needs can be meet by the customization option offered by the MMM assessment. Modify the report to get an in-depth analysis and exhaustive industry information of the following considerations:
Supply chain analysis
- Tracing the rising prices of dairy ingredients due to declining milk production in Europe
- Factors like hikes in milk prices, favorable weather, and lower feed costs affecting milk production directly related to dairy ingredients market
- Opportunities for vertical integration with the dairy farmers to expand profitability
Product and Application Analysis
- In-depth analysis of other dairy ingredients like colostrums, dairy peptides, and other dairy bioactive ingredients and their applications in dairy products, sports supplements, etc
- Tracking the current investments done to manufacture custom-made dairy ingredients that expand its functionality
- Amount of dairy ingredients usage in applications like packaged food products, ready-to-eat products, sauces, soups, condiments, salads, dressings, etc.
Market Trend analysis
- Competition faced from plant proteins in segments like snack bars and beverages due to its cost-efficiency
- Study of the number of consumers having lactose-intolerance and milk allergies in this region
- Benchmarking of the key players like Fonterra (New Zealand), FrieslandCampina (The Netherlands), Arla Foods (Denmark), Glanbia (Ireland) and Dairy Farmers of America (U.S.) for dairy ingredients specific to the regions.
Audience of the report:
- Technology providers
- Associations and industry bodies
- Governmental and research organizations
- Traders, distributors, and suppliers
- Manufacturing Companies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement