Confectionery is an art of making food items rich in sugar and carbohydrates. Confectionery products are generally low in nutrients and high in calories. Confectionery is generally divided in two categories namely Baker’s Confectionery which includes pastries, cakes, doughnuts, and other baking products and sugar confectionery which includes sugar candies, chocolates chewing gums and other sugar products. The confectionery market is one of the growing markets globally.
With the changing trends in the market and rising disposable income the demand for confectionery products is rising. Increasing urbanization, growth in the population and hectic lifestyle are driving the market for confectionery products. The demand for chocolate confectionery is expected to dominate the confectionery market consumers have started preferring chocolate confectionery as an affordable pardon.
Confectionery is sold largely through retail channels, hypermarkets and supermarkets. The manufacturers tend to open their own retail outlets to sell the products and increase their earnings. A variety of different products are introduced in the market by various manufacturers to meet the growing demand of the consumers.
Also there are lot of advancements in the product development processes and technology. Thus, the manufacturers of confectionery products are opting new innovative techniques to produce confectionery products with lesser input, minimum cost, and higher outputs.
There are several key players engaged in confectionery products manufacturing including Kraft foods Co., Mars Inc., Nestl SA, Ferrero Group, and Hershey Foods Crop. These companies are developing market strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, Joint Venture, New product development and Expansion to increase their market share in Global Confectionery Market.
Your company’s specific needs can be meet by the customization option offered by the MMM assessment. Modify the report to get an in-depth analysis and exhaustive industry information of the following considerations:
- In-depth analysis of the confectionery market those are rich in sugar and carbohydrates
- Study of the product differentiation achieved by major players in the market through design innovations
Market Trend analysis
- Current market trend of specially formulated confectioneries as a high density energy source
- Consumer’s health concerns which has started the trend of calories rich confectionaries
- Studying the growth factors in the emerging global countries which drive the market for confectioneries
- Reviewing the stringent regulations in Europe related to contaminants and coloring agents
- Analysis of major manufacturers such Cloetta AB, Kraft Foods Group In, Reutter Sweets launching miniature versions of their major brands
- Manufacturing of confectioneries satisfying the snacking desires
- Increase in both retail volume and constant value terms
- Launch of products for increased calorie content and constant value terms
- Potential growth opportunities existing in the global countries for confectionery manufacturers
- Methods to manufacture nutritive material according to the requirements of specific brand owners
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Sugar Confectionery and Chocolate Confectionery, Gum,
Gum and Chocolate Confectionery, Sugar Confectionery,...
Toppings & Inclusions
Toppings & Inclusions and Chocolate Confectionery, Sugar...
Rest Confectionery and Chocolate Confectionery, Sugar...
Candies and Chocolate Confectionery, Sugar...
The spur in the demand for chocolate ingredients is mainly due the shifting tastes and preferences of the consumers. Europe is the key market for chocolate ingredients worldwide due to the inclination of the Western European consumers towards cocoa.
Sugar Toppings and Ice cream toppings and Ice cream sauces adds up to total Toppings market. Sugar Toppings can be segmented by Companies, Geographies, ...