With the advancement in human machine interface technology and design, infrared sensors and capacitive sensors are expected to usher in the next generation human-machine interface technology through touchless sensing. In current scenario, the touchless sensing can be classified into two markets based on the applications, namely touchless sanitary equipment and touchless biometric market.
The North America region is the market leader for the touchless biometrics market on a global level. The revenue generated by the Canada touchless sensing market is valued at around $194 million in 2013, and is projected to register a CAGR of 21% between 2013 and 2018 and reach $510 million by 2018.
Canada is the most prolific revenue generator for the touchless sensing market after the U.S., primarily because of the proximity to the U.S. market and the upbeat economy. Though the consumer electronics industry has slowed down due to saturation, the overall sales growth touchless sensing products remains strong, which provides immense scope for the surge of the touchless sensing market. The application of touchless sensing technology in healthcare market is also growing at a rapid pace, which is a future game changer for the gesture recognition market. The Canadian market has an inconsistent consumer base, which leads to increase in price sensitivity as a consequence of this trend and increased competition to produce multifunctional platforms.
The touchless sanitary market for Canada region accounts for around $20 million in 2013 and is projected to reach $95 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 37% between 2013 and 2018. Touchless sanitary ware offers high level of hygiene, reduced levels of cross contamination, and water conservation.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The main companies operating in touchless sensing market and extensively covered in this report are Cognitec systems GmbH, IrisGuard, Inc., Microchip Technology Inc., Microsoft Corporation, and Qualcomm, Inc. Segment and country specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the leading companies have been detailed.
With market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company, mapped at country and sub-segment level
- Segment-wise and country-wise analysis of usage of touchless sensing products at end-user level
- Region-wise end-user adoption rate analysis of the technology
- Technology Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of technologies, mapped at country and sub-segment level
- Upcoming developments in the technology (company and country-wise)
Data from Key Players
- Key revenue pockets for the manufacturing, supplying firms
- Opinion from various firms about different upcoming markets and trends
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators, mergers & acquisitions
- Legal and political regulations for the key players in the region
Country-level Data Analysis
- Country-level data for top countries in touchless sensing market
- Country specific data showing opportunities in different regions
Trend Analysis of Applications
- Application Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company, mapped in Canada
- Application Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio for different products (touchless sanitary and touchless biometrics)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement