The global touchless sensing market, mainly driven by the use of touchless biometrics sensing to ensure national security issues and the increasing application of touchless sensing technology in sanitary equipment, was valued at $2,329 million in 2013 and projected to reach $7,480 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 26% between 2013 and 2018.
The Brazil touchless sensing market accounted for an estimated revenue of around $103 million in 2013, and is projected to register a CAGR of 32%, between 2013 and 2018, to reach a total market value of $421 million in 2018.
Brazil is a developing nation in the BRIC association of nations with a booming economy and abundant resources. In regard to the touchless sensing and gesture recognition market, the aviation sector promises to be a game-changer as most of the demand is likely to come in the wake of the FIFA World Cup which is slated to be held in 2014. There has been a dynamic growth for portable computers, mobile phones and digital TVs and are expected to follow suit in the upcoming years. Events, such as the FIFA World Cup in 2014 and Olympic Games in 2016 bode well for the consumer electronics vertical which is a significant market for the touchless sensing technology. Therefore, there has been a flurry of consumer electronics OEMs increasing the production capacities and introducing novel products in the mainstream Brazil market.
The report provides extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The main companies operating in touchless sensing market and extensively covered in this report are Cognitec systems GmbH, IrisGuard, Inc., Microchip Technology Inc., Microsoft Corporation, and Qualcomm, Inc.
Segment and country specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the leading companies have been detailed.
With Market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- Segment wise and Country wise analysis of usage of Touchless sensing products at end user level
- Region wise end-user Adoption rate analysis of the technology
- Technology Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of technologies mapped at country and sub segment level
- Upcoming development in the technology (company and country wise)
Data from Key Players
- Key revenue pockets for the manufacturing, supplying firms
- Various firms opinion about different upcoming market and trends
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators, mergers and acquisition
- Legal and political regulations for the key players in the region
Country-level Data Analysis
- Country level data for top countries in Touchless sensing market
- Country specific data showing opportunities in different regions
Trend Analysis of Applications
- Application Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company mapped in Brazil
- Application Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio for different products (Touchless sanitary and Touchless biometrics)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement