The Asia-Pacific Styrenic Polymer Market is witnessing a high growth due to rapid growth in infrastructure industry. The report estimates the size the Asia-Pacific Styrenic Polymer Market both, in terms of volume and value. The report provides a comprehensive overview of the key market drivers, challenges and issues. Asia-Pacific Styrenic Polymer Market is projected to reach $ 57,478 million by 2018, at a CAGR of around 7.2% from 2013 to 2018. The key drivers of the market is rising demand from its end-use applications, especially building & construction and packaging industries and is expected to drive growth over the next few years.
The report “Asia-Pacific Styrenic Polymer Market” defines and segments the styrenic polymer market in the region with analyses and projections of the size of the Asia-Pacific Styrenic Polymer Market with respect to volume (KT) and value ($Million).
Styrenic polymers are produced through the polymerization of styrene monomers and other chemical compounds such as acrylonitrile, butadiene, etc. Production of styrene-based derivatives is the growing trend in the market due to increasing applications in building and construction, packaging, appliances, and automotive industry.
Asia-Pacific is the most important consumer of styrene-based polymers and is the highest growing market, which drives the global consumption of styrene-based polymers.
The Asia-Pacific Styrenic Polymer Market report covers styrene block copolymer market in the Asia-Pacific region and its trends concerning major countries in the region. The major applications covered in the Asia-Pacific Styrene Block Copolymer Market are building & construction, packaging, automotive, appliances, marine accessories, wind energy.
Further, as part of qualitative analysis, this report provides a comprehensive review of important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key issues in the Asia-Pacific Styrenic Polymer Market.
The Asia-Pacific Styrenic Polymer Market report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of the companies operating in this market. It also includes the company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by various market players such as Asahi Kasei Corporation (Japan) and other market players in the Asia-Pacific Styrenic Polymer Market.
- A detailed in-depth analysis of different types of styrenic polymers Polystyrene (PS), Expanded Polystyrene (EPS), Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR), Unsaturated Polyester Resin (UPR), and other polymers
- A further split of styrenic polymers included in other types can be provided such as styrene acrylonitrile (SAN) and styrene butadiene latex (SBL)
- Plant capacities of major styrenic polymers plants of other geographic regions such as North America, Europe and Rest of World
- Data for major countries such as China, India, and Japan in Asia-Pacific can be offered.
- Technology trends in the styrenic polymers market, including new product launch analysis by geography and the end-use sector that the products target.
- Raw material analysis of the materials required in the styrenic polymers market such as styrene monomer, butadiene, acrylonitrile, saturated & unsaturated acids i.e. analysis in terms of prices ($/KT), trade data and consumption trends
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement