The Asia-Pacific region is set to experience a demographic trend of increase in the elderly population in the coming decade. The physiological changes in the gut that takes place with the increase in age, affect the defence capacity of the human intestine. This exposes them to a high risk of infections. Probiotics act as a defensive medicine strengthening the digestive tract and in turn countering any likely infection.
With market data you can also customize MMM assessment that meets your company’s specific needs. Customize to get all-inclusive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following considerations:
Product Type Analysis
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- A detailed analysis of the probiotic product offered by key players along with their product description and application
- Different way of probiotics usage in food and beverages that can be tailored according to the requirement of manufacturers
- In depth study of the clinical benefits of probiotics which would help in capturing a large chunk of the market
- Animal feed probiotic products examined in detail due to rising awareness of the health and productivity of farm animals by the governments in this region
Supply chain Structure
- Analysis & Identification of Gaps in the Supply Chain
- Tracking suppliers of Niche probiotic ingredients which will help expand market availability and market size
- Comprehensive study about the innovate strains which would help in cost-effectiveness as compare to the competitors
- Benchmarking of companies based on revenues, products and location
- Thorough study of competitive products such as low carbohydrates, products fortified with omega 3, vitamins, etc.
Key questions answered
- What are the market estimates and forecasts based on which the markets are doing well, and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; who are the main players in each segment; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what? What are their market dynamics?
Audience for this report
- Asia-Pacific Probiotics (Nutraceuticals) companies
- Asia-Pacific Probiotics (Nutraceuticals) manufacturers
- Asia-Pacific Probiotics (Nutraceuticals) traders, distributors and suppliers
- Governmental and research organizations
- Associations and industry bodies
- Technology providers to Asia-Pacific Probiotics (Nutraceuticals) industries
1.1 Introduce the Market
1.2 Objective of the study
1.3 Market Definition and Scope of the study
1.3.1 Market Definition
1.3.2 Areas covered
1.3.3 Markets Covered
1.5 Research Methodology
1.5.1 Secondary sources
1.5.2 Primary Sources
1.5.3 Market estimation methodology (Top-down, bottom-up, data triangulation.)
1.5.4 Macro indicators for the study
1.7 List of Acronyms
2 Market Overview
3 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Asia-Pacific, By Geographies
3.1 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-China
3.1.1 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-China, By MacroIndicators
126.96.36.199 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-China
3.2 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-India
3.2.1 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-India, By MacroIndicators
188.8.131.52 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-India
3.3 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Japan
3.3.1 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Japan, By MacroIndicators
184.108.40.206 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-Japan
3.4 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Australia
3.4.1 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Australia, By MacroIndicators
220.127.116.11 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-Australia
3.5 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Asia-Pacific - Asia - Other Geographies
The European nutraceuticals market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% for the forecast period. The European nutraceuticals market was dominated by Germany, with a market share of 23.1% in 2013. The European market is a lucrative market for nutraceuticals due to the increasing consumer awareness and increased healthcare spending in this region.
|22 May 2014||$ 3500|
The Asia-Pacific Nutraceuticals market had been valued at $7,511.9 million in 2013, and is projected to reach $10,733 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.4%. Prebiotics, probiotics, amino acids, peptides & proteins, omega 3 & structured lipids, phytochemicals & plant extracts, minerals, vitamins are the types of Nutraceuticals.
|23 May 2014||$ 3500|
North America Nutraceuticals
The North American market for nutraceuticals was valued at $6.2 billion in 2013, and is projected to reach $8.8 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.0%. The North American market comprises prebiotics, probiotics, amino acids, peptides, proteins, minerals, vitamins, fibers, and speciality carbohydrates.
|23 May 2014||$ 3500|