AsiaPacific Omega 3 & Structured lipids (Nutraceuticals) Market By Application (Functional food, Functional Beverages, Animal Feed, Dietary Supplements, Personal care ) and By Geography- Trends and Forecast upto 2019
Omega 3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fatty acids that are of high significance to the health & nutrition of a person. Omega 3 fatty acids are responsible for facilitating various critical functions in the human body. The fatty acids are normally consumed through food. Structured lipids refer to the triacylglycerols that maintain body composition and critical to the food consumption of a person. The nitrogen balance in the body is maintained by these lipids; moreover, the lipids provide instant energy to the peripheral membranes and tissues. The nutraceuticals omega 3 & structured lipids are gaining momentum in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region, mainly owing to the rising demands of the colossal population in the region, especially in China and India.
MMM assessment can be customized to suit the specific requirements of your company. Customize the report to the get current industry benchmarks and in-depth study with respect to the following considerations:
Product Type Assistance
- Review of the wide range of formulations of omega-3 and structured lipids
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level.
- Country-level analysis of the sub-types like Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic acid(DHA), Alpha-Linolenic acid (ALA), Structured lipids, and other specialty fatty acids
Supply channel Analysis
- Analysis & Identification of the evolving supply chain infrastructure
- Procurement Opportunities & Challenges specific to this region
- Analysis on raw material availability, pricing trends and distribution channels
- Locating specific target markets within the region wherein maximum return on investment can be generated
- Study of the clinical benefits of the omega-3 and structured lipids, particularly their exact role in neural and cardiovascular development.
- Detailed analysis of the rapidly expanding functional beverages market, in which these ingredients play a crucial role
- Arriving at a competitive benchmarking by taking into account the top industry players in the same category.
- Best practices of production which will minimize cost
- Production capacity of the key players along with number of manufacturing plants and its presence in different countries of Asia-Pacific.
- Tracking and analyzing real time developments of key players in the market such as expansions, new product launches and other strategic initiatives that help to stay dynamic in the market
- Periodic updates on the major trends impacting the market
Audience for This Report
· Asia-pacific Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)companies
· Asia-pacific Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals) manufacturers
· Asia-pacific Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals) traders, distributors and suppliers
· Government and research organizations
· Associations and industry bodies
· Technology providers to Asia-pacific Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals) industries
1.1 Introduce the Market
1.2 Objective of the study
1.3 Market Definition and Scope of the study
1.3.1 Market Definition
1.3.2 Areas covered
1.3.3 Markets Covered
1.5 Research Methodology
1.5.1 Secondary sources
1.5.2 Primary Sources
1.5.3 Market estimation methodology (Top-down, bottom-up, data triangulation.)
1.5.4 Macro indicators for the study
1.7 List of Acronyms
2 Market Overview
3 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-Asia-Pacific, By Geographies
3.1 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-Japan
3.1.1 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-Japan, By MacroIndicators
22.214.171.124 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-Japan
3.2 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-China
3.2.1 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-China, By MacroIndicators
126.96.36.199 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-China
3.3 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-Australia
3.3.1 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-Australia, By MacroIndicators
188.8.131.52 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-Australia
3.4 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-India
3.4.1 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-India, By MacroIndicators
184.108.40.206 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-India
3.5 Omega 3 & structured lipids (Nutraceuticals)-Asia-Pacific - Asia - Other Geographies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
The Asia-Pacific Nutraceuticals market had been valued at $7,511.9 million in 2013, and is projected to reach $10,733 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.4%. Prebiotics, probiotics, amino acids, peptides & proteins, omega 3 & structured lipids, phytochemicals & plant extracts, minerals, vitamins are the types of Nutraceuticals.
North America Nutraceuticals
The North America nutraceuticals market was valued at $6.2 billion in 2013, and is projected to reach $8.8 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.0%. The North America nutraceuticals market comprises prebiotics, probiotics, amino acids, peptides, proteins, minerals, vitamins, fibers, and speciality carbohydrates.
|Apr 2015||$ 2650|
The Europe nutraceuticals market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2014 to 2019. Nutraceuticals provide health and medicinal benefits such as the prevention and treatment of diseases in addition to basic nutritional value found in foodstuffs.
|Apr 2015||$ 2650|