Nitrobenzene is used to manufacture aniline, which is a chemical used in the manufacture of methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI). Nitrobenzene is also used to manufacture lubricating oils and in the manufacture of drugs, dyes, synthetic rubber, and pesticides. It is released into the environment mainly from industrial uses but can also be formed in the atmosphere by the nitration of benzene.
Nitrobenzene is a flammable, pale yellow, liquid aromatic compound that melts at 5.85°C and boils at 210.9°C. It is slightly soluble in water, but is highly soluble in benzene ethanol and ether. It is sometimes called oil of mirbane or nitrobenzol.
The nitrobenzene market in Asia-Pacific was valued at $2,715.1 million in 2012, and is projected to reach $4,051.3 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2013 to 2018. China and Japan are the biggest consumers of nitrobenzene in Asia-Pacific, cumulatively consuming almost 81.7% of the regional demand and 32.3% of the global demand in 2012.
In 2012, around 2,238.3 KT of nitrobenzene was consumed in the Asia-Pacific region, with an anticipated demand growth of about 4.6% from 2013 to 2018. China was the leading consumer of nitrobenzene in the region, consuming about 59.2% of the total regional demand in 2012, with an expected demand growth of about 5.4% during the forecasted period.
The key countries covered in the Asia-Pacific nitrobenzene market report are China, Japan, South Korea, and India. The various applications studied include aniline and others. Further, as a part of qualitative analysis, the report provides a comprehensive review of the important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and burning issues in this market.
This report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of the companies operating in this market. It includes the company profiles of and competitive strategies adopted by various market players, including BASF SE, BP plc, Total S.A., Exxon Mobil Corp., The Dow Chemical Company, China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell plc, and SABIC.
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the Asia-Pacific nitrobenzene market to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
Market Size and Forecast
- Consumption pattern (in-depth trend analysis), by application (country-wise)
- Competitive landscape with a detailed comparison of the portfolio of each company mapped at the regional- and country-level
- Market size in terms of volume (application wise and country wise)
- Production data at country level
- Comprehensive coverage of plant capacity estimates that will analyze the future prospects of the market
- Plant capacities of major countries (by companies)
- Analysis of load factor to understand actual production at country level
Deep-Dive Value Chain Analysis
- Raw materials used in making nitrobenzene
- Analysis of forward chain integration as well as backward chain integration to understand the approach of businesses prevailing in the Asia-Pacific market
- Detailed analysis of various drivers and their impact on the market
- Detailed analysis of various restraints and their impact on the market
- Identification of new opportunities for emerging players
- Detailed analysis of competitive strategies (new product launches, expansion, mergers & acquisitions) adopted by various companies and their impact on the Asia-Pacific market
- Trade data, by country
- Import-export data, by each country with other key countries of the world
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement