The Asia-Pacific Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate market is witnessing a high growth because of growing end-user applications such as automobile, construction, and furniture sectors. The report estimates the size of the Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate Market both in terms of volume and value. The report provides a comprehensive overview of the key market drivers, challenges and issues. Asia-Pacific’s Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate Market is estimated to reach $12,094 million by 2019, at a CAGR of 6.85%, from the period 2014 to 2019. The key driver of the market is the boost in construction, and electronics sector.
The report “Asia-Pacific Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) market” defines and segments the Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate market in the region with analyses and projections of the size of the Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate market with respect to volume (KT) and value ($Million).
Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate is the most widely used aromatic diisocyanate, and it reacts with polyols in the manufacture of polyurethane. Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate has its major application in rigid polyurethane foams which are extensively used as insulation in buildings, and electronic appliances. It is also used to produce coatings, adhesives & sealants, and elastomers. These are used extensively in construction, automotive, and electronic industries.
Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate is the least hazardous of the available isocyanates. It’s very low vapour pressure reduces its hazards during handling in comparison to other major isocynanates such as Toluene diisocyanate (TDI) and others.
The Asia-Pacific Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate Market report covers Asia-Pacific Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate market and its trends concerning with major countries such as China, Japan, India and Rest of Asia.
The various applications covered in the Asia-Pacific Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate market report are rigid foam, flexible foam, paints & coatings, adhesives & sealents, elastomers & binders, and other applications.
Further, as part of qualitative analysis, the research report provides a comprehensive review of important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key issues in the Asia-Pacific Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate Market.
The Asia-Pacific Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate Market report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of the companies operating in this market. It also includes the company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by various market players, BASF SE (Germany), Bayer Material Science (Germany), Evonik Industries (Germany), Vencorex (France), and other market players.
- Production process of Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) Market which involves the use of current technology and the upcoming technologies used in production of Toluene Diisocyanate.
- Detailed analysis of the type of Asia-Pacific Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) market in the Asia-Pacific Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) Market (application-wise and country-wise)
- Raw material analysis in terms of production capacities of each material, market-share, demand and supply (country-wise), prices ($/ton)
- Trade Data – Import/Export data of the Asia-Pacific Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) Market
- Production capacities of the Asia-Pacific Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) Market (country level)
- Government regulations in the Asia-Pacific region for the consumption/production of Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) by various end-users for different applications
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement