Touchless sensing technology is an innovative way that enables a user to interact with devices without the need to touch it. The infrared sensors and the capacitive sensors sense the proximity of any person near the device and perform different tasks as per the functions of the device. The current touchless sensing market is driven by its application in sanitary equipment and biometrics.
The revenue generated by the Argentina touchless sensing market is estimated to be around $18 million in 2013, and is projected to register a CAGR of 31% between 2013 and 2018 to reach $71 million by 2018.
Argentina is one of those prospective regions in South America, which could substantially contribute to the overall touchless sensing and gesture recognition market in the next 10 years. There has been a trend from the consumer electronics giants trying to increase their presence in the country and become licensed producers. However, there has been a lackadaisical response from the government authorities that have been unsuccessful in maintaining a streamlined supply chain network. Moreover, there is stability in the purchasing power of the denizens of the region due to rate of inflation and uneven consumer price index. However, if these issues are looked after, the Argentina market promises to be a significant contributor for the touchless sensing market.
Various strategic partnerships have been done by the companies to enhance the growth of touchless sensing market in the South America. Safran Morpho (U.S.) signed a strategic partnership agreement with Chile’s “National Records Administration” for providing e-ID cards and e-Passports for the country’s twenty million inhabitants. The adoption of biometric identification by Chile will increase the demand for fingerprint scanners, iris scanners, and other complementary devices in South America and if successful, will pave a way for touchless sensing technology in other South American countries.
The report also provides extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. Segment and country specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the leading companies have been detailed.
With market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company, mapped at country and sub-segment level
- Segment-wise and country-wise analysis of usage of touchless sensing products at end-user level
- Region wise end-user adoption rate analysis of the technology
- Technology Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of technologies, mapped at country and sub-segment level
- Upcoming developments in the technology (company and country-wise)
Data from Key Players
- Key revenue pockets for the manufacturing, supplying firms
- Opinion from different firms about different upcoming markets and trends
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators and mergers & acquisitions
- Legal and political regulations for the key players in the region
Country-level Data Analysis
- Country-level data for top countries in touchless sensing market
- Country specific data showing opportunities in different regions
Trend Analysis of Applications
- Application Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company, mapped in Argentina
- Application Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio for different products (Touchless sanitary and Touchless biometrics)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement