The American Concentrated Photovoltaic Market (CPV) is estimated at $246.9 million in 2014 and is forecasted to reach $511.2 million by 2019, at a CAGR of 15.7% from 2014 to 2019. The U.S. market in concentrated photovoltaic accounts for $243 million in 2014.
The report “Americas Concentrated Photovoltaic Market forecast, 2014-2019” analyses the concentrated photovoltaic by concentration level types, technology, application, and geography. In terms of geography, the report is segmented into countries such as U.S. and others. Concentration level types of CPV market are HCPV and LCPV. The technology which is included is Refractor and Reflector. The application areas covered are Utility-scale, Commercial or Others.
America is one of the growing markets for concentrated photovoltaic due to increasing power demands and governmental regulations. The U.S. shows large investments in power plant projects by using CPV technologies. The U.S. alone holds 98% share of the CPV Americas market. CPV systems have the highest competence and can manufacture more energy per watt compared to conventional solar PV systems and therefore it is a more cost efficient solution. This is one of the key reasons for enhanced concentrated photovoltaic market in America.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in the concentrated photovoltaic. Some of the key players operating in the market are Amonix, Magpower Systems, Suncor Energy, SunPower Corporation, Soitec, Solar Systems among others. Regional market shares, new product/service launches, M&A, product portfolio of key market players have been explained in detail in the report.
This report is designed to estimate, analyze, and forecast market revenue of concentrated photovoltaic across the American market. With Market data, we also provide customized MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis on the following parameters:
Product benchmarking outlook
- Covers qualitative and quantitative data of different types of concentrated photovoltaic
- Key Competitors/Consumers Product Benchmarking
- Different concentrated level drivers with their service providers
- Comparison of concentrated photovoltaic market portfolio of each company mapped at country level by technology
Customer Segment Outlook
- Additional company profiles and landscape
- Addition of market segment assessment by geography/application
- Additional information regarding prevailing projects and detailed analysis, historical data and statistically refined forecast
- Analysis of CPV technologies
- Total Concentration level whether HCPV or LCPV (regional level data)
- Technology used in application areas whether Utility-scale, Commercial or Others (country level data)
- Total estimated power capacity of CPV in MW (country level)
- Different technology drivers with their service providers
- Additional information on alternative equipments
- Key upcoming projects coverage
- Qualitative inputs on Concentrated Photovoltaic activities-Trends in different countries in the American region
- Comparison of various growth strategies implied by various sectors whether industrial or commercial
- Opportunities available and options for new contenders in the market
- Comprehensive assessment of the stakeholder strategies
- Market attractiveness analysis with latest developments
- Analysis on customized CPV projects
- Quick turn around on key upcoming CPV projects driving the market demand
- Analysis and impacts of local and regional environmental regulations by country
Market Capital Outlook
- CAPEX information
Current Industry Challenges
- Concentrated Photovoltaic in depth value chain analysis
- Challenges faced in CPV industry
- Project execution
- Supply chain complexity
- Financing Constrictions
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Concentrated Photovoltaic (CPV)-Americas, By Segments
4.1 Split By Geography
4.1 U.S. by Markets
4.1 Mexico by Markets
4.1 Americas - Other Geographies by Markets
4.2 High Concentration CPV -Americas
4.3 Low Concentration CPV-Americas
5 Concentrated Photovoltaic (CPV)-Americas, By Applications
5.1 Split By Geography
5.2 U.S. by Applications
5.1 Mexico by Applications
5.1 Americas - Other Geographies by Applications
5.2 Utility - CPV-Americas
5.3 Commercial - CPV-Americas
5.4 Others - CPV-Americas
6 Concentrated Photovoltaic (CPV)-Americas, By Technologies
6.1 Split By Geography
6.3 U.S. by Technologies
6.1 Mexico by Technologies
6.1 Concentrated Photovoltaic (CPV)-Americas - Other Geographies by Technologies
6.2 LENS REFRACTOR CPV TECHNOLOGY-Americas
6.3 MIRROR REFLECTOR CPV TECHNOLOGY-Americas
7 Concentrated Photovoltaic (CPV)-Americas, By Geographies
7.1.1 U.S., By Companies
184.108.40.206 Solar Junction-U.S.
220.127.116.11 SunPower corporation-U.S.
18.104.22.168 Semprius Inc.-U.S.
7.2 Concentrated Photovoltaic (CPV)-Mexico
7.2.1Mexico, By Companies
22.214.171.124 Isofoton S.A.-Mexico
7.3 Other Geographies
8 Concentrated Photovoltaic (CPV)-Americas, By Companies
8.1 Split By Geography
8.4 U.S. by Companies
8.1 Mexico by Companies
8.1 Other Geographies by Companies
8.2.1 Soitec-Americas, By Geographies
8.3 Other Companies
8.4 Amonix Inc.-Americas
8.4.1 Amonix Inc.-Americas, By Geographies
126.96.36.199 Amonix Inc.-U.S.
8.6 SunPower corporation-Americas
8.6.1 SunPower corporation-Americas, By Geographies
188.8.131.52 SunPower corporation-U.S.
8.7 Isofoton S.A.-Americas
8.7.1 Isofoton S.A.-Americas, By Geographies
184.108.40.206 Isofoton S.A.-Mexico
8.8 Solar Junction-Americas
8.8.1 Solar Junction-Americas, By Geographies
220.127.116.11 Solar Junction-U.S.
8.9 Semprius Inc.-Americas
8.9.1 Americas, By Geographies
18.104.22.168 Semprius Inc.-U.S.
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Asia-Pacific Solar Photovoltaic (PV)
Solar PV market in Asia Pacific was valued at $4.63 billion in 2013, with a market share of 10% globally. Projected to grow at a CAGR of 11% from 2014 to 2019, the market is led by Sharp,Yingli, andJinko solar. It is segmented on the basis of countries present in the region.
Europe Solar Photovoltaic (PV)
Solar PV market in Europe was valued at $38.39 billion in 2014, with a market share of 82% globally. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11% from 2014 to 2019,the market is led by Yingli, Canadian Solar, and Trina solar. It is segmented on the basis of countries present in the region.
North America Solar Photovoltaic (PV)
Solar PV market in North America was valued at $2.87 billion in 2013, with a market share of 6% globally. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15% from 2014 to 2019,the market is led by First Solar Inc., Canadian Solar, and Yingli.The market is segmented on the basis of countries present in the region.