The two major markets of touchless sensing are touch-less sanitary equipment, and touch-less biometric. The touch-less sanitary equipment market consists of major products like touch-less faucets, soap dispensers, trash cans, hand dryers, paper towel dispenser, and flushes. The touch-less biometric market consists of mainly face, iris, voice, and touch-less fingerprint biometrics.
The Africa Touchless sensing market is expected to grow from $ 35.94 million in 2013 to $ 138.45 million by 2018, at an estimated CAGR of 30.96%, for the given period. The governments in this region are taking several majors with regards to biometric technology. Nigeria, Kenya, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Sierra Leone, Burkina Faso, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda and Ghana are the future markets in Africa with regards to touchless sensing.
Cognitec Systems GmbH (Germany), Cross Match Technologies (U.S.), Elliptic labs (Norway), ESPROS Photonics Corporation (Switzerland), Eyesight Tech (Israel), Irisguard Inc (U.K.), MorphoTrak (U.S.), PointGrab Limited (Israel), Thalmic Labs Inc. are some of the major players in this segment.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern of products in touchless sanitary equipment and touchless biometric market
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped in Africa
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the products segment wise
- Usage pattern of touchless sensing technologies: Infrared and Capacitive in Africa
- Revenue and Shipment data of torque sensors segmented on the basis of Technology
- Product specific and region specific market share analysis of top players
- Key developments of each top player that affect the market dynamics
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement