Radioimmunoassay accounted for about one-fifth of the share of the overall immunoassays market in 2013. RIA is a technique used to quantify the concentration of antigens with the help of radioisotopes. Iodine 125 and iodine 131 are the most commonly used isotopes. The technique was first developed in 1960 and has undergone many changes over a period of time with revolution in clinical diagnostics. The method measures very small amounts of substance in a sample. However, the cost of radioimmunoassay is high as compared to other detection techniques.
The report ‘Global Radioimmunoassay (RIA) Market forecast for 2018’ analyzes the market by three segments, namely radioimmunoassay instruments, radioimmunoassay reagents, and radioimmunoassay applications.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in radioimmunoassay market. The major vendors in this market are Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. (U.S.), Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics (Germany), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Beckman Coulter, Inc. (U.S.), and bioMérieux (France).
Segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Unmet needs, revenue pockets, and potential areas for expansion
- Comprehensive review of key component providers, assay providers, sole service providers, and complete solution providers
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging radioimmunoassay (RIA) and immunodiagnostic tests
- Review of current instrumentation technologies
- Pricing trend of the new high value radioimmunoassay tests
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virility and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s healthcare decision making quadrant is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters like patient dynamics (patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and macroeconomic indicators (number of hospitals and orthopedic clinics, reimbursement scenario, diagnosis rate, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure).
1.1 Analyst Insights
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 By Applications
4.2 Endocrine disorders
4.3 Cardiovascular Disorders
4.4 Infectious disease
4.5 Auto-immune Diseases
4.6 Blood Disorders
4.7 Bone and Mineral Disorders
4.8 Toxicology Screening
5 By Endusers
5.2 Medical & Diagnostic Laboratories
5.4 Contract Research Organization (CRO)
6 By Types
6.1 Medium Throughput
6.2 Low Throughput
6.3 High Throughput
7 By Geographies
7.4 Rest of World
8 By Companies
8.1 Siemens AG Healthcare
8.2 Johnson & Johnson
8.4 Abbott Laboratories
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
North America Radioimmunoassays (RIA)
The report “North American Radioimmunoassay (RIA) Market forecast for 2018 “analyzes the market by three segments such as instruments, reagents and applications. Radioimmunoassay accounted for about one-fifth of the share of the overall immunoassays market in 2013.
Asia-Pacific Radioimmunoassays (RIA)
Radioimmunoassay accounted for about one-third of the share of the overall immunoassays market in 2013. The report “Asia-Pacific Radioimmunoassay (RIA) Market forecast for 2018 “analyzes the market by three segments such as instruments, reagents and applications.
Europe Radioimmunoassays (RIA)
Radioimmunoassay accounted for about one-fifth of the share of the overall immunoassays market in 2013. The report “European Radioimmunoassay (RIA) Market forecast for 2018 “analyzes the market by three segments such as instruments, reagents and applications.