Radioimmunoassay accounted for about one-fifth of the share of the overall immunoassays market in 2013. RIA is a technique used to quantify the concentration of antigens with the help of radioisotopes. Iodine 125 and iodine 131 are the most commonly used isotopes. The technique was first developed in 1960 and has undergone many changes over a period of time with revolution in clinical diagnostics. The method measures very small amounts of substance in the sample. However, the cost of radioimmunoassay is high as compared to other detection techniques.
The report ‘North American Radioimmunoassay (RIA) Market forecast for 2018’ analyzes the market by three segments, namely radioimmunoassay instruments, radioimmunoassay reagents, and radioimmunoassay applications.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The major vendors in this market are Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. (U.S.), Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics (Germany), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Beckman Coulter, Inc. (U.S.), and bioMérieux (France).
Segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Unmet needs, revenue pockets, and potential areas for expansion
- Comprehensive review of key component providers, assay providers, sole service providers, and complete solution providers
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging radioimmunoassay (RIA) and immunodiagnostic tests
- Review of current instrumentation technologies in radioimmunoassay market
- Pricing trend of new high value radioimmunoassay tests
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products and product recalls
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virility and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s healthcare decision making quadrant is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters like patient dynamics (patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and macroeconomic indicators (number of hospitals and orthopedic clinics, reimbursement scenario, diagnosis rate, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure).
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Europe holds second largest market position in Global Immunoassay Market. Germany commanded the largest share 20% of the European immunoassay market at an estimated $790.6 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $1066.7 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2013 to 2018. The report “European Immunoassay Market forecast for 2018 “analyzes the market by two segments such as reagents and end instruments.
North America Immunoassay
The Americas commanded the largest share 42% of the Global Immunoassay market at an estimated $5248.2 million in 2013 and are expected to reach $7563.2 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 8% from 2013 to 2018. The report “North American Immunoassay Market forecast for 2018 “analyzes the market by two segments such as reagents and end instruments.
Asian immunoassay market is growing in double digit and will continue to grow in future. China commanded the largest share 53% of the Asian immunoassay market at an estimated $626.0 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $1309.0 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 16.7% from 2013 to 2018. The report “Asian Immunoassay Market forecast for 2018 “analyzes the market by two segments such as reagents and end instruments.