The global potassic market had been valued at $1,721.7 million in 2013, and is expected to grow at 5.5% annually, to reach $2,247.7 million by 2018. The potassic market constituted 15.0% of the global water soluble fertilizers market in 2013, and is projected to grow its market share to 15.2% by 2018.
It is segmented on basis of regions.
What makes our report unique?
- You can request a 10% customization in the research that matches your requirement. For example, you could request a deep dive research in any specific region, technology, or application.
- This report provides a competitive landscape of the top players. Under the strategic benchmarking section, we will provide you with their key developments along with the impacts that include new product developments, M&A, a strategic focus on any specific application, technology, and geography. Under the Financials section, we will provide you with details that span Capex (Investments), revenues, EBITDA, and so on. Under the operational insights section, we will provide you with the new capacities added, new centers, and new key employments. Under the sales and marketing section, we will provide you with insights on new contracts (available on the public domain), new distribution channels added, new marketing initiatives, and so on.
Key question answered
- What are market estimates and forecasts?
- Which of Potassic markets are doing well and which are not?
Audience for this report
- Potassic companies
- Potassic manufacturers
- Potassic traders, distributors and suppliers
- Governmental and research organizations
- Associations and industry bodies
- Technology providers to Potassic industries
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement