Global Micronutrients Water soluble fertilizers Market Research Report
Micronutrients market had been valued $1,432.2 million in the year 2013 with a growth rate of 6.1% annually. It is expected to reach $1,924.8 million by the end of 2018.
Micronutrients constitute 12.5% of Global Water Soluble Fertilizers market and are poised to grow its market share to 13.0% by the end of year 2018.
Different categories of micronutrients market are nitrogenous, phosphatic and potassic with share of 41.5%, 31.0% and 15.0% respectively of the global WSF market. The segmentation is based on geography.
Key question answered
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which of Micronutrients markets are doing well and which are not?
Audience for this report
- Micronutrients companies
- To study the geographical/climatic conditions supporting a particular micronutrients WSF in increasing the land productivity for field crops and horticultural crops.
- Study the type of soil that will increase the productivity by the support of micronutrients WSF for field crops (wheat, barley and corn) and horticultural crops(citrus, vegetables, and fruits).
- To study the market of field crops (wheat, barley, and corn) and horticultural crops (citrus, vegetables, and fruits) for a particular region, which will help to determine the market potential of micronutrients WSF.
- To study region-specific crops.
Micronutrients WSF Usage Data
- Micronutrients WSF is predominantly used for particular field crops (wheat, barley, and corn) & horticultural crops (citrus, vegetables, and fruits)
- Micronutrients WSF imported and exported annually in each country tracked till sub-segment level
Historical Data and Trends
- Country-specific target markets in terms of agricultural, irrigated, organic, and arable land
- Country-specific area under each crop and crop type
- Country-specific crop production in terms of value and volume
How below markets are influencing the growth of Micronutrients Water soluble fertilizers
- Agricultural Land-Brazil
1.1 Objective of the study
1.1.1 Overall goal of writing the report
1.2 Market Definition and Scope of the study
1.2.1 Market Definition
1.2.2 Areas covered
1.2.3 Markets Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Secondary sources
1.4.2 Primary Sources
1.4.3 Market estimation methodology (Top-down, bottom-up, data triangulation.)
1.4.4 Macro indicators for the study
1.6 List of Acronyms
2 Market Overview
3 Micronutrients, By Geographies
3.2 Micronutrients-North America
3.5 Micronutrients-Latin America
List of Figures
1 Micronutrients Ecosystem
2 Top Growing Micronutrients Markets By Revenue 2013 - 2018
3 Micronutrients Market Share 2013
4 Top Growing Micronutrients-Europe Markets By Revenue 2013 - 2018
5 Top Growing Micronutrients-North America Markets By Revenue 2013 - 2018
6 Top Growing Micronutrients-Asia Markets By Revenue 2013 - 2018
7 Top Growing Micronutrients-ROW Markets By Revenue 2013 - 2018
List of Tables
1 Drivers for Water Soluble Fertilizers Market
2 Drivers for Micronutrients Market
3 Micronutrients market values, by Geographies, 2013 - 2018 (million)
4 Micronutrients market volume, by Geographies, 2013 - 2018 (thousand)
5 Micronutrients-Europe by Geographies
6 Micronutrients-Europe by Geographies
7 Micronutrients-North America by Geographies
8 Micronutrients-North America by Geographies
9 Micronutrients-Asia by Geographies
10 Micronutrients-Asia by Geographies
11 Micronutrients-ROW by Geographies
12 Micronutrients-ROW by Geographies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement