Piezoresistive pressure sensors are amongst the first products made by using the Micro-Electro-Mechanical-System (MEMS) technology. The sensing material in a piezoresistive pressure sensor is a diaphragm formed on a silicon substrate, which bends when pressure is applied. A deformation occurs in the crystal lattice of the diaphragm due to the bending. This deformation causes a change in the band structure of the piezoresistors that are placed on the diaphragm, leading to a change in the resistivity of the material. This change can be an increase or a decrease, depending on the orientation of the resistors. The variation in sensitivity of sensor enlarges its application area.
The Global Piezoresistive Pressure Sensor market is estimated to grow from $2,125.8 million, and reach $3,362.1 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 7.7% for the forecast period of 2013-2019.
The Global Piezoresistive Pressure Sensor market is expected to grow due to several new products being developed by the top market players. Some of the leading players in this market are General Electric, Orman, Measurement Specialties Inc., and AVL.
Piezoelectric pressure sensor market is segmented on the basis of application, components, and geography. With respect to applications, the market is segmented into medical devices, utility industry, manufacturing, consumer electronics, and automotive industry. Component market comprises of driver IC, transducer, discrete component, and other components. The geography-based segments cover the regions of Asia-pacific, Europe, North America, and Latin America.
With the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that are in accordance to your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
Trend analysis of Application
- Application matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company, mapped in each geography
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Market data of top companies
- Key developments of top companies
Data from Manufacturing Firms
- Fast turn-around analysis of manufacturing firms’ responses to recent market events and trends
- Various firms’ opinions about different applications where Pressure sensors can be used
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators, mergers & acquisitions in each geography
Shipment/ Volume Data
- Tracking the value of components shipped annually in each geography
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement