Pressure sensors are expected to witness substantial growth, as they are widely used across different application segments. Currently, the market is dominated by piezoresistive and capacitive sensors. Piezoresistive sensors are majorly used in automotive and medical applications, while capacitive sensing is highly recommended in the process & petrochemical and oil & gas industries. The capacitive sensor market is the larger segment and was estimated at $2.49 billion in 2014, which is 27.91% of the global pressure sensor market. This market is expected to reach $3.96 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 8.03%.
However, the optical sensing technology is one of the major emerging application segments in this market, due to their applications in hazardous environments.
Due to their enhanced sensitivity, pressure sensors are used for a variety of applications, such as petrochemicals, automotive segments, consumer electronics, utilities, and industrial segment. Presure sensors are used across varied industries in several applications, such as TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System), engine management, monitoring of air volume, and monitoring exhaust gas pressure of EGR system. Thus, the increased application of these sensors in various applications will lead to their increased use in the future, consequently leading to growth of the pressure sensor market. Safety-related mandates in regions, such as North America and Europe are acting as a significant driver for the growth of the market for pressure sensors.
The major companies in smart sensor market are Emerson Process Rosemount (U.S.), Yokogawa Electric (Japan), Nagano Keiki (Japan), Siemens (Germany), Honeywell Process Solutions (U.S.), Delphi Electronics & Safety (U.S.), GE Measurement & Control Co. Ltd. (U.S.), Kavlico Corporation (France), Measurement Specialties Inc. (U.S.), and Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. (U.S.)
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
1. Product Analysis
- Product matrix, which offer comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- Segment wise as well as country-wise analysis of usage of products at end user level
2. Technological Data
- Region wise end-user Adoption rate analysis of the technology
- Emerging new technology (company- and country-wise)
- Technology matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of technologies mapped at country and sub segment level
3. Data From Key Players
- Key revenue pockets for the manufacturing firms
- Opinion of different firms about different upcoming market and trends
4. Component Analysis
- In-depth trend analysis of raw materials in competitive scenario
- Raw material/ Component matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of the raw material/ component portfolio of each company mapped at country level
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement