“Global Mammography Devices Market: Global Forecast to 2018”
The mammography devices use x-ray technology to check for breast cancer in women who have no signs or symptoms of the disease of the breast. It can also be used if you have a lump or other sign of breast cancer.
The Global mammography Devices Market is mainly driven by increasing prevalence to breast cancer, technological advancements, and accuracy in diagnosis.
The report “Global Mammography Devices Market forecast, 2008-2018 “analyzes the market of devices majorly by 2 types such as film screen mammography and digital mammography also known as, full-field digital mammography (FFDM). Both segments experienced a positive growth till 2012 with an increased awareness for procedures and sophisticated diagnostic techniques.
Both the markets have been witnessing the maximum growth because of increase in patient pool and growing prevalence to breast cancer and other breast related disorders.
There have been a number of technological advancements driving the growth in the mammography equipment market such as hybrid imaging with CT and mammography the biggest innovation clearly is the development of 3-D mammography (breast tomosynthesis).
While the first 3-D mammography system was launched in Europe in 2008 (and in the U.S. in 2011), its commercial development has been hampered by the lack of reimbursement in markets like the U.S. But, the report states, reimbursement for 3-D mammography procedures in the U.S. is expected to be established sooner rather than later, and support for the technology has been further strengthened by positive preliminary results from large-scale studies, which means demand for 3-D mammography systems should surge in the coming years.
Geographically, the report Global mammography Devices is divided into four main regions; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW).
The report Global mammography Devices also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The main companies operating in mammography device market and extensively covered in this report are GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Soma Technology, Agito Medical, Toshiba Medical Systems.
Segment and country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
The report Global mammography Devices also provides premium insights about the mammography industry distribution chain and value chain analysis.
With Global mammography Devices, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence of breast cancer
- Country specific Patient pool of breast cancer
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Surgeons opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement