An electrostatic precipitator (ESP) is a proficient filtration equipment that removes small particles such as smoke and dust from a flowing gas using the energy of a moved electrostatic charge minimally hindering the flow of gases through the partition. It is regularly used in thermal power plants to manage the pollution released due to flue gasses. It has the ability to eliminate dry as well as wet particles. The utilization of electrostatic precipitators is rising rapidly because of the new rigorous air code and environmental laws.
Asia is the largest market of ESP. The market will grow more because of increasing industrialization and government environmental laws. Regions such as Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, Middle-East, and Africa are the emerging ESP markets at present.
The increasing trend of this market is set to continue with the current surge in oil discovery and unconventional resources exploratory activities.
The report analyzes the market in terms of application and geography. Market share analysis based on revenue of the top companies is also included in the report. The market share analysis of the key players is arrived based on key facts, annual financial information, and interviews with key opinion leaders such as CEOs, directors, and marketing executives.
The key players of the market covered in the report are Hamon RC (U.S.), Babcock & Wilcox (U.S.), Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd. (Japan), Thermax (India), and others.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
1. Key Competitors
2. Increase in company profiling
3. No. of AQCS equipments installed (country level)
4. Forecasting demand for each equipment
5. Forecasting demand for AQCS country wise
6. Emerging technologies country wise
7. Attractive country for this particular region
- Comparison of service portfolio of each company mapped
- Analysis of upcoming key projects
- Analysis of technological updates
- Increase in emission of GHG due to increase in coal-fired power plants (country level data)
- Increase in number of coal-fired power plants
- Power consumption (country level)
- Qualitative inputs on AQCS activities-trends in different countries
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Electrostatic Precipitator, By Geographies
4.1 Electrostatic Precipitator-Asia-Pacific
4.2 Electrostatic Precipitator-Europe
4.3 Electrostatic Precipitator-Americas
4.4 Electrostatic Precipitator-Africa
4.5 Electrostatic Precipitator-Middle East
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement