Directional Drilling market has been pegged at $13.3b in the year 2013 growing at 13.8% annually and is projected to reach $25.4b by the end of the year 2018.
Peers of Hydrocolloids are Contract Drilling, LWD (Logging While Drilling), Waste Management in Drilling and Mud Logging comprising respectively of the Global Drilling Services market.
It is segmented on basis of geographies and types.
The Directional Drilling are of various types that includes mainly Offshore and Onshore, which comprises 98.1% and 0.0% of Directional Drilling market respectively.
What makes our report unique?
- You can request 10% customization in the research matching your exact requirement for e.g. deep dive research in any specific geography or technology or applications.
- There is a new section in the report providing benchmarking of the top players by Strategic, operational, financial and sales/marketing.
Key question answered
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; who are the main players in each segment; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Audience for this report
- Directional Drilling companies
- Offshore and Onshore companies
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement