Contract Drilling market has been pegged at $57.7b in the year 2013 growing at 9.3% annually and is projected to reach $89.9b by the end of the year 2018.
Peers of Hydrocolloids are Directional Drilling, LWD (Logging While Drilling), Waste Management in Drilling and Mud Logging comprising respectively of the Global Drilling Services market.
It is segmented on basis of geographies and types.
The Contract Drilling are of various types that includes mainly Offshore, which comprises 98.0% of Contract Drilling market respectively.
What makes our report unique?
- The report provide competitive intelligence on Transocean Ltd, Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc., ENSCO PLC and Noble Corporation.
- You can request 10% customization in the research matching your exact requirement for e.g. deep dive research in any specific geography or technology or applications.
- There is a new section in the report providing benchmarking of the top players by Strategic, operational, financial and sales/marketing.
Key question answered
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; who are the main players in each segment; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Audience for this report
- Contract Drilling companies
- Offshore companies
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Contract drilling - Commodity Jackup
Contract drilling - Commodity Jackup and Contract drilling - Premium Jackup,
Contract drilling - Midwater Floater
Contract drilling - Midwater Floater and Contract drilling - Premium Jackup,
Contract drilling - Deepwater Floater
Contract drilling - Deepwater Floater and Contract drilling - Premium Jackup,
Contract drilling - Ultra-deepwater Floater
Contract drilling - Ultra-deepwater Floater and Contract drilling - Premium Jackup,