Advanced boilers are utilized in power generation that uses economic and environmental technologies to achieve the lowest possible operating costs and the ability to burn a wide range of fuels. Nowadays, the growing concern for environmental issues has decreased the consumption of Nuclear power. The advanced boilers market is growing due to the low operating cost, ease of operation, and is environmental friendly. The advanced boilers market in South America is expected to grow approximately $71,926 million by 2019, at a CAGR of almost 8.80% from 2014 to 2019.
The segmentation of the market is in terms of types of boilers such as sub critical radiant, super critical, ultra super critical, and others.
South America is one of the growing markets in the coming years.
The validation of market share analysis of top companies is based on key facts, annual financial information, and interview with key expert such as CEOS, directors, and marketing executives.
The advanced boilers market report covers some major players such as Siemens (Germany), MHI (Japan), and others.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Key competitors
- Increase in company profiling
- Number of boilers installed in particular region
- Comparison of service portfolio of each company mapped
- Key upcoming projects analysis
- Technological updates analysis
- Industrialization (country level data)
- Environmental concerns (country level data)
- Increase in power plants (country level)
- Qualitative inputs on advanced boilers activities-trends in different countries
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement