Wearable electronics are designed with an aim of interweaving technology into the daily life of the user. The wearable electronics are mainly considered as clothing or accessories that incorporate advanced electronic technologies. Its main advantage is that these wearable electronics help users to perform their daily tasks in an efficient manner.
Wearable computing are small electronic devices worn by the user, which enable mobile computing and wireless networking. Also, electronic textiles have recently being introduced along with the integration of wearable computers in clothing and apparel. It includes several other products such as smart glasses/goggles, ring/finger worn scanners, footwear including athletic, fitness & sports shoes, and wrist wear that are differentiated into advanced electronic watches and wrist-bands.
North America accounts for the largest market share in the world for wearable electronics. The total wearable electronics market revenue in North America was valued at $1,490.67 million in 2013, and is expected to reach $3,009.1 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 15.09%. U.S. is the market leader in the North American wearable electronics market.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that are in accordance to your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Analysis of major applications, such as consumer electronics and healthcare in North America wearable electronics market
- Country specific adoption rate of existing and upcoming application in North America
- Product specific data of top players
- Key developments of companies that affect market dynamics
- Tracking the values of raw materials/components shipped annually in leading countries of the North American region
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement