The North American Sub-unit Animal Vaccine Market is mainly driven by growing prevalence of animal diseases and increasing incidences of zoonotic diseases in humans. This market was valued at $29 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $37 million by 2018 at a CAGR of 4.8%.
“The North American Sub-unit Animal Vaccine Market, 2012-2018” analyzes the market by 6 Products such as Aquaculture, Companion animal vaccines, Equine, Livestock, Porcine, and Poultry. Sub-unit vaccines contain one or more antigens as an alternative instead of the entire microbe. These vaccines usually cost more than Live Attenuated vaccines (LAVs) and inactivated vaccines because of high research costs.
Some examples of Sub-unit vaccines are the Genetivac brand of Feline Leukemia Vaccine, OspA—a purified Sub-unit protein vaccine and Porcilis APP.
North America accounts for the second largest share. Rise in companion & farm animals and an increase in investments by companies has boosted the market in the region. The US demand for animal health products is expected to rise 3.9 percent annually to almost $13 billion in 2016. Gains in all product segments will be at least incrementally improved from those during the recession-impacted 2006-2011 period. Preventive care will remain a driving factor in sales of animal health products as owners of commercial and companion animals alike recognize the need to maintain good health conditions for their animals.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in North American Sub-unit Animal Vaccine Market. The main companies are Sanofi Aventis, Merck, Pfizer, Bayer, and Virbac.
Segment and country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence of Feline leukemia virus and Pleuropneumonia
- Country specific Patient pool Feline leukemia virus and Pleuropneumonia
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of Sub-unit vaccines by Physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/ Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
- The company share analysis of North American Sub-unit Animal Vaccine Market for the top players of the market in the region.
- The crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcating in their portfolio for North American Sub-unit Animal Vaccine Market.
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s Healthcare Decision Making Quadrant It is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters like Patient dynamics (Patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and Macroeconomic indicators (Number of Research Laboratories, Number of Hospitals and clinics, diagnosis rate, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement