The North American interventional cardiology devices market is expected to reach $8.35 billion by 2018, from $5.24 billion in 2013, at a CAGR of 9.8%.
The report analyzes the market of devices in terms of 8 sub markets such as EVAR Stent Grafts, inferior vena cava (IVC) filters, plaque modification devices, angioplasty balloons, angioplasty stents, interventional cardiology catheters, hemodynamic flow alteration devices, and interventional cardiology accessory devices. The Stents segment has been contributing largest in terms of value towards the interventional cardiology devices market, and drug eluting stents have the highest market share amongst the stents. This huge share is a consequence of the popularity of DES, as these reduce the possibility of restenosis.
Competition and reimbursement restrictions are expected to push average selling prices (ASP) down in all national markets.
The North American interventional cardiology devices market is expected to have a slow growth. Various factors such as increasing peripheral intervention in the U.S., momentous increase in the number of percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) centers in the U.S., and growth in aging population are the major drivers for the North American market. On the other hand, the declining coronary angioplasty procedures in the U.S. and conventional first level medication treatment are considered as restraints for this market.
Bio-absorbable stents and retrievable inferior vena cava filters are expected to grow at comparatively faster CAGRs. The inferior vena cava filters market growth is mainly due to rising incidence of deep vein thrombosis, and simultaneously, the next generation stents market is also rapidly increasing due to the reduced risk of restenosis.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The main companies operating in the interventional cardiology devices market and extensively covered in this report are Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic Inc., Abbott Laboratories, W.L.Gore and Associates Inc., and so on. The segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Along with market data, customize the MMM assessments to meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company, mapped at country and sub-segment levels
- Adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Country specific Prevalence of CVD leading to Angioplasty Procedures
- Country specific Patient pool of CVD patients seeking Angioplasty treatment
Procedure Volume Data
- Tracking of plain old balloon angioplasty (POBA), percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA), percutaneous transluminal (peripheral) angioplasty (PTA) procedures performed annually in each country
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis:
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons’ responses to market events and trends
- Surgeons’ opinions about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix:
- A comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- An analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
Alternative Products-Impact analysis:
Alternative procedures such as coronary artery bypass graft (CABG).
- MMM’s Healthcare Decision Making Quadrant It is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters such as patient dynamics (patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and macroeconomic indicators (number of hospitals and orthopedic clinics, reimbursement scenario, diagnosis rate, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure)
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Interventional Cardiology Devices-North America, By Segments
4.1 Interventional Cardiology Catheters-North America
4.1.1 Interventional Cardiology Catheters-North America, By Products
220.127.116.11 Angiography Catheters-North America
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement