The North American inactivated animal vaccine market, mainly driven by the growing prevalence of animal diseases and the increasing incidences of zoonotic diseases in humans, was valued at $627 million in 2013, and is projected to reach $818 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 5.5% during the period 2013 to 2018.
The market report analyzes the market in terms of 6 products, namely, aquaculture, companion animal vaccines, equine, livestock, porcine, and poultry. The major types of this market include preventive and therapeutic. All these products are expected to experience a positive growth till 2018. Some important examples of inactivated vaccines are Nobivac rabies vaccine, Biomune Avian Polyomavirus Vaccine, Nobilis COR4+IB+ND+EDS, Nobilis Corvac, and Nobilis Coryza.
North America accounts for the second largest share in the global market. The rise in companion & farm animal and an increase in investments by companies helped to boost the market in the region. Moreover, preventive care will remain a driving factor in sales of animal health products as owners of commercial and companion animals alike recognize the need to maintain good health conditions for their animals. Continuous R&D investments by the leading market players for the development of new, innovative, and more-effective vaccines have also helped to boost the animal vaccines market in the region.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of the leading companies operating in this market. The main companies include Sanofi Aventis, Merck, Pfizer, Bayer, and Virbac. Furthermore, the segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Along with the market data, customize the MMM assessments to meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment and country-wise)
- A comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of infectious Coryza, infectious bronchitis, Gumboro disease, Newcastle disease, foot & mouth diseases
- Country-specific patient infectious Coryza, infectious Bronchitis, Gumboro disease, Newcastle disease, foot & mouth diseases
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Matrix:
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons’ responses to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of inactivated vaccines by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinions about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix:
- A comprehensive study of customers’ perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- An analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
- The company share analysis of the top players of the market in the region
- The crucial developments and strategies that companies inculcate in their portfolio
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s Healthcare Decision Making Quadrant: It is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters such as patient dynamics (patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and macroeconomic indicators (number of hospitals and clinics, diagnosis rate, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement