The report “Event Monitors’ Market forecast, 2008-2018 “analyzes the market of devices based upon following product type namely auto-detect event monitor and manual event monitor.
Increase in atrial fibrillation (AF) ablations, arrhythmia, procedure volume expansion proves to be major drivers for the Event Monitors’ Market.
North America is the world leader for the Event Monitors Market owing to the concentration of population suffering from atrial fibrillation and other cardiovascular diseases.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The major players in the field of cardiovascular surgery devices market are Philips , Biotronik, AT&T, CardioNet, etc
Segment and country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
With Market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- Adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Country specific Prevalence of arrhythmia and CVD
- Country specific Patient pool of arrhythmia and CVD
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Surgeons opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s Healthcare Decision Making Quadrant It is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters like Patient dynamics (Patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and Macroeconomic indicators (Number of Hospitals and Orthopedic clinics, reimbursement scenario, diagnosis rate, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
North American Cardiac Monitoring Devices
North America is the world leader for the Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market.The Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market can be segmented on the basis of devices, geography, Companies and Macroindicator.Deep dive analysis of the top players of this market have been considered in this report.
European Cardiac Monitoring Devices
Europe has the second largest share in the Global Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market.The Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market can be segmented on the basis of devices, geography, Companies and Macroindicator.Deep dive analysis of the top players of this market have been considered in this report.
Asian Cardiac Monitoring Devices
Market Volume growth is significantly higher in Asia (India, China, Japan) because of rising incidence of CVD and increased purchasing power of patients in India and China will drive this market.The Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market can be segmented on the basis of devices, geography, Companies and Macroindicator.Deep dive analysis of the top players of this market have been considered in this report.