The North American conjugate vaccine market, mainly driven by the growing prevalence of animal diseases, was valued at $64.3 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $83.9 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 5.5 % during the forecast period.
Conjugate animal vaccine is a type of subunit vaccine in which antigens are joined with carrier proteins. The vaccines currently in use for children against pneumococcal bacterial infections are made using this technique. Conjugate vaccines are also used against Haemophilus influenzae type B (Hib). PedvaxHIB [Haemophilus b Conjugate Vaccine (Meningococcal Protein Conjugate)] and COMVAX [Haemophilus b Conjugate (Meningococcal Protein Conjugate) are some types of conjugate vaccines.
North America constitutes the second-largest share in the global conjugate vaccine market. Rise in companion and farm animals and an increase in investments by companies have boosted the market in the region. Continuous R&D investments by leading players for the development of new, innovative, and more effective vaccines have also aided the growth of the animal vaccine market in the region.
The report, ‘North American Conjugate Vaccine Market Forecast, 2012-2018’, analyzes the market under two segments: preventive and therapeutic. All these segments have been growing with an increased awareness of procedures and sophisticated diagnostic techniques. The report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of companies operating in this market. The main companies are Sanofi-Aventis, Merck, Pfizer, Inc., Bayer AG, and Virbac. The details of segment and country-specific company shares, news and deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have also been covered in the report.
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the North American conjugate vaccine market for to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of Haemophilus influenzae type B and pneumococcal bacterial infection
- Country-specific patient pool Haemophilus influenzae type B and pneumococcal bacterial infection
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
- Fast turnaround analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of conjugate vaccines by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connection tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- Company share analysis of top players in the conjugate animal vaccine market in North America
- Crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcating conjugate animal vaccines in their portfolio
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement