Advanced functional materials (AFM), for low carbon applications include five categories of materials. These are advanced functional ceramics, advanced functional composites, advanced energy materials, conductive polymers, and nanomaterials. The North America advanced functional materials Market was valued at $19,380.5 million in 2012, and is projected to reach $25,624.2 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2013. North America advanced functional materials market has grown considerably during the past few years and is expected to grow at a more rapid pace in the next five years.
AFMs reduce the carbon footprint of the component in which it is incorporated in three ways. It consumes less energy during manufacturing process. It has a smaller carbon footprint during use and recycling. The demand for AFMs is derived from industries such as electrical & electronics, energy & power, automotive, aerospace, and healthcare & pharmaceuticals.
The continuous rise in production of end products for use within the region and for exports derives a huge demand for the chemicals. The growing demand and policies including emission control, environment friendly products, etc., have led to innovation and developments in the industry, making it a strong chemical hub globally. The exorbitant growth and innovation along with the industry consolidations are expected to ascertain a bright future for the industry in the region.
The key countries covered in North America Advanced functional materials Market are U.S., and Others. The category of advanced functional materials studied include advanced functional ceramics, advanced functional composites, advanced energy materials, conductive polymers, and nanomaterials. Further, as a part of qualitative analysis, the North America advanced functional materials Market research report provides a comprehensive review of the important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and burning issues in the advanced functional materials market.
The North America advanced functional materials Market report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of the companies operating in this market. It also includes the company profiles of and competitive strategies adopted by various market players, including 3A Composites Holding AG (Switzerland), 3M Company (U.S.), Air Products and Chemicals Inc. (U.S.), and Ametek Inc. (U.S.).
With Market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Market size and forecast (Deep Analysis and Scope)
- Consumption pattern (in-depth trend analysis), by application (country-wise)
- Country wise market trends in terms of both value and volume
- Competitive landscape with a detailed comparison of portfolio of each company mapped at the regional- and country-level
- Production Data with a wealth of information on Advanced functional materials Raw material suppliers as well as producers at country level with much comprehended approach of understanding
- Comprehensive data showing Advanced functional materials plant capacities, production, Consumption, trade statistics, Price analysis
- Analysis of Forward chain integration as well as backward chain integration to understand the approach of business prevailing in the North America Advanced functional materials market
- Detailed analysis of Competitive Strategies like new product Launch, expansion, Merger & acquisitions etc. adopted by various companies and their impact on North America Advanced functional materials Market
- Detailed Analysis of various drivers and restraints with their impact on the North America Advanced functional materials Market
- Detailed Analysis of various drivers and restraints with their impact on the North America Advanced functional materials market
- Upcoming opportunities in advanced functional materials market
- SWOT for top companies in advanced functional materials market
- Porters 5 force analysis for advanced functional materials market
- PESTLE analysis for major countries in advanced functional materials market
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement