The Middle East floating production system market was valued at $333.0 million in the year 2013 and is expected to reach $1,117.0 million by the end of 2018, growing at a CAGR of 27.4% from 2013 to 2018.
The report, ‘Middle East Floating Production System Market forecast, 2012-2018’, analyses the floating production system market by country. This includes the Caspian Sea region and others with others holding major of the market share while Caspian Sea is an emerging market in this region.
The demand for crude oil in this region is increasing year on year. There has been an increase of 4.5% in the demand for crude oil in 2013 as compared to 2011. The increase in exploration activities in these regions have added to the increased demand for floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) vessels and systems, hence increasing the scope of the market.
Exploration activities in Middle-Eastern countries have been driving the development of this region for a decade. Saudi Arabia and the UAE are important countries for the production and supply of hydrocarbons. The total number of offshore wells drilled in the region has increased by 10% in 2013 over previous years.
This report provides an extensive competitive landscape of key companies operating in the floating production system market. Some of the key players operating in this market are Samsung Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. and others. The report includes their region-wise market share, new product and service launches, mergers and acquisitions, and the product portfolio of key market players.
Additional Customization Options
With market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize your report to get an insight into comprehensive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following parameters.
Product Benchmarking Outlook
- Comparison of vessels of key players on the basis of the type of floating production systems they build (FPSO, TLP, Semi-Submersible, Mobile, Spar, and Buoy-Shaped) and type of water depths
Customer Segment Outlook
- Information about vessels
- FPSO vessel name
- Location of oil field it is operated in
- Field operator
- Year of inception
- Vessel operator
- Type of platform
- Condition: newly built or converted
- Quick turnaround on key upcoming subsea projects driving the demand for floating production systems
- Analysis and impact of local and regional environmental regulations (by country)
Market Capital Outlook
- Capex information
- Historical and forecasted capex information of leading FPSO operators
- Capex by component (hull, topside modules, and mooring systems)
- Capex by order
Current Industry Challenges
- Challenges faced in the FPSO industry
- Technological challenges
- Project execution difficulties
- Supply chain complexity
- Financing restrictions
- Is leasing or buying FPSO beneficial to the customer:
- FPS leasing, major leasing contractors, redeployment of leased units
- In-depth value chain analysis of FPS:
- Interrelation between segments
- Impact of segments on the market
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Floating Production System Middle East, By Geographies
4.1 Middle East - Other Geographies
5 Floating Production System Middle East, By Companies
5.1 Split By Geography
5.1 Middle East - Other Geographies by Companies
5.1 Kuwait by Companies
5.2 Middle East-Samsung Heavy Industries ltd.
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement