Wearable electronics are clothing as well as accessories that mainly incorporate computer and advanced technologies. The wearable technology helps in blending of innovative technology and communication devices into the daily lifestyle of a user. An essential feature of these wearable technologies is that it assists the individual wearing them to perform their daily tasks in a quick and efficient manner.
Consumer electronics and healthcare are the major applications of the wearable electronic market in Latin America. In consumer electronics, wearable devices are used in a variety of application, such as fitness and sports, entertainment and multimedia, multi-function, and garments and fashion. In the healthcare segment, wearable electronics are used in various applications, which include continuous glucose monitoring, ECG monitoring, pulse oximetry, blood pressure monitoring, and skin patches. Latin America is one of the leading regions in the world for wearable electronics.
The total wearable electronics market revenue in Latin America was $107.5 million in 2013, and is projected to reach $279.8 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 21.09%.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that are in accordance to your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Analysis of major applications, such as consumer electronics and healthcare in the Latin America wearable electronics market
- Country specific adoption rate of existing and upcoming application in Latin America
- Product specific data of top players
- Key developments of top market players that affect the market dynamics
- Tracking the values of raw materials/components shipped annually in leading countries of Latin America
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement