The European Recombinant Animal Vaccine Market is mainly driven by new opportunities in emerging diseases related to poultry facilities and increasing incidences of zoonotic diseases in humans. This market was valued at $140.2 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $190 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 6.3%.
“The European Recombinant Animal Vaccine Market, 2012-2018” analyzes the market by 6 Products such as Aquaculture, Companion animal vaccines, Equine, Livestock, Porcine, and Poultry.
All these products have experienced a positive growth with an increased awareness for procedures and sophisticated diagnostic techniques. Recombinant vaccines offer various advantages over traditional vaccines, such as no post-vaccination reactions and they are safe as there is no risk of contracting a disease from the agent. An additional advantage of this vaccine is that it does not need an adjuvant. Some adjuvants are known to cause cancer in some animals over time.
Numerous recombinant vaccines have recently entered the poultry market. The recently launched INNOVAX, a line of recombinant vaccines, includes products such as INNOVAX-ND, INNOVAX-ND-SB, INNOVAX-ILT, and INNOVAX-ILT-SB.
Europe is the fastest growing market owing to highly organized livestock sector. This growth is attributed to the highly organized livestock farms and the huge demand for livestock products, such as food (meat, egg, milk, and its byproducts) and non-food items from the European population. The demand for livestock products is high in European countries For example, beef imports in the European Union (EU) increased by 5% from 2012 to 2013 to the total of 187,974 tones.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The main companies are Sanofi Aventis, Merck, Pfizer, Bayer, and Virbac.
Segment and country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence of Mareks disease, Newcastle disease and fowl laryngotracheitis.
- Country specific Patient pool of Mareks disease, Newcastle disease and fowl laryngotracheitis.
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of Recombinant vaccines by Physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/ Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
- The company share analysis of Recombinant Animal Vaccine Market for the top players of the market in Europe.
- The crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcating in their portfolio for Recombinant Animal Vaccine Market
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement