The European conjugate vaccine market, mainly driven by the growing prevalence of animal diseases, was valued at $76.4 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $105.3 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period.
Conjugate animal vaccine is a type of subunit vaccine in which antigens are joined with carrier proteins. The vaccines currently in use for children against pneumococcal bacterial infections are made using this technique. Conjugate vaccines are also used against Haemophilus influenzae type B (Hib). PedvaxHIB [Haemophilus b Conjugate Vaccine (Meningococcal Protein Conjugate)] and COMVAX [Haemophilus b Conjugate (Meningococcal Protein Conjugate) are some types of conjugate vaccines.
Europe is the fastest-growing market owing to a highly organized livestock sector. This growth is attributed to its organized livestock farms and the huge demand for livestock products such as food (meat, eggs, milk, and its byproducts) and non-food items from the European population. The demand for livestock products is high in European countries. For example, beef imports in the European Union (EU) increased by 5% from 2012 to 2013 to total 187,974 tons.
The report, ‘European Conjugate Vaccine Market Forecast, 2012-2018’, analyzes the market under two segments: preventive and therapeutic. All these segments have been growing with an increased awareness of procedures and sophisticated diagnostic techniques. The report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of companies operating in this market. The main companies are Sanofi-Aventis, Merck, Pfizer, Inc., Bayer AG, and Virbac. The details of segment and country-specific company shares, news and deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have also been covered in the report.
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the European conjugate vaccine market for to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of Haemophilus influenzae type B and pneumococcal bacterial infection
- Country-specific patient pool Haemophilus influenzae type B and pneumococcal bacterial infection
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
- Fast turnaround analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of conjugate vaccines by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connection tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- Company share analysis of top players in the conjugate animal vaccine market in Europe
- Crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcating conjugate animal vaccines in their portfolio
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement