Advanced functional materials (AFM) for low carbon applications include five categories of materials, namely advanced functional ceramics, advanced functional composites, advanced energy materials, conductive polymers, and nanomaterials. The European advanced functional materials market was valued at $23,512.02 million in 2012, and is projected to reach $29,859.88 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2013. Advanced functional ceramics is among the key advanced functional materials.
AFMs reduce the carbon footprint of the component in which they are incorporated, in three different ways. They consume less energy during manufacturing process and have smaller carbon footprint during use and recycling. The demand for AFMs is derived from industries such as electrical & electronics, energy & power, automotive, aerospace, and healthcare & pharmaceuticals.
The European chemical industry is a significant part of the country’s economy. The industry is divided in four segments including base chemicals, specialty chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and consumer chemicals. Germany is the largest chemical producer in Europe, followed by France, Italy, and the Netherlands. These four countries together account for 64.0% of the Europe chemical sales. In the past, most of Europe’s chemical industry growth was driven by domestic sales. However, recently, the country’s growth is dependent on both the domestic and the export market.
The key countries covered in the European advanced functional materials market are Germany, Italy, and France. The advanced functional materials studied segment includes advanced functional ceramics, advanced functional composites, advanced energy materials, conductive polymers, and nanomaterials. Furthermore, as a part of qualitative analysis, the European advanced functional materials market research report provides a comprehensive review of the important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and fiery issues in the advanced functional materials market.
The European advanced functional materials market report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of the companies operating in this market. It also includes the company profiles of and competitive strategies adopted by various market players, including 3A Composites Holding AG (Switzerland), 3M Company (U.S.), Air Products and Chemicals Inc. (U.S.), and Ametek Inc. (U.S.).
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
Market Size and Forecast (Deep Dive Analysis and Scope)
- Consumption pattern (in-depth trend analysis), by application (country-wise)
- Country wise market trends in terms of both value and volume
- Competitive landscape with a detailed comparison of portfolio of each company mapped at the regional and country-level
- Production data with a wealth of information on advanced functional materials, raw material suppliers and producers at country-level with much comprehended approach of understanding
- Comprehensive data showing advanced functional materials plant capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and price analysis
- Analysis of forward chain integration as well as backward chain integration to understand the approach of business prevailing in the European advanced functional materials market
- Detailed analysis of competitive strategies like new product launch, expansion, and merger & acquisitions adopted by various companies, and their impact on the European advanced functional materials market
- Detailed analysis of various drivers and restraints with their impact on the European advanced functional materials market
- Upcoming opportunities in the advanced functional materials market
- SWOT for top companies in the advanced functional materials market
- Porters 5 force analysis of the advanced functional materials market
- PESTLE analysis for major countries in the advanced functional materials market
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Advanced Functional Materials-Europe, By Companies
4.1 Advanced Functional Materials-Europe-Bayer AG
4.2 Advanced Functional Materials-Europe-Wacker Chemie Ag
4.3 Advanced Functional Materials-Europe-Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc.
4.4 Advanced Functional Materials-Europe-Samsung Electro-Mechanics
4.5 Advanced Functional Materials-Europe-DuPontTotal
4.6 Advanced Functional Materials-Europe-Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement