The Asian Toxoid Animal Vaccine Market is mainly driven by growing prevalence of animal diseases and increasing incidences of zoonotic diseases in humans and the prevalence of tetanus and diphtheria diseases. This market was valued at $79.6 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $132.2 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 10.7%.
“The Asian Toxoid Animal Vaccine Market, 2012-2018” analyzes the market by 6 Products such as Aquaculture, Companion animal vaccines, Equine, Livestock, Porcine, and Poultry. All these products experienced positive growth because of increased awareness for procedures and sophisticated diagnostic techniques. These vaccines are used when bacterial toxin is the main cause of illness. Scientists have found that they can inactivate toxins by treating them with formalin, a solution of formaldehyde and sterilized water. Such “detoxified” toxins, called toxoids are safe for use in vaccines.
Adacel, Boostrix, Decavac, and MassBiologics are a few examples of toxoid vaccines.
Asian countries are potential markets for the animal vaccines market with a huge number of domesticated animals, such as dogs, chicken, cattle, and pigs. The animal vaccines market in the Asian region has changed remarkably over the past few years and will continue to grow with the increase in the number of people adopting pets, especially in India and China.
This report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The main companies are Sanofi Aventis, Merck, Pfizer, Bayer, and Virbac.
Segment and country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence of tetanus and Diphtheria diseases.
- Country specific Patient pool of tetanus and Diphtheria diseases.
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of Toxoid vaccines by Physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/ Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
- The company share analysis of Toxoid Animal Vaccine Market for the top players of the market in the region.
- The crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcating in their portfolio for Toxoid Animal Vaccine Market
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s Healthcare Decision Making Quadrant It is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters like Patient dynamics (Patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and Macroeconomic indicators (Number of Hospitals and clinics, diagnosis rate, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement