The Asian Sub-unit Animal Vaccine Market is mainly driven by growing prevalence of animal diseases and increasing incidences of Zoonotic Diseases in Humans. This market was valued at $15 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $27 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 12.2%.
“The Asian Sub-unit Animal Vaccine Market, 2012-2018” analyzes the market by 6 Products such as Aquaculture, Companion animal vaccines, Equine, Livestock, Porcine, and Poultry. Sub-unit vaccines contain one or more antigens as an alternative instead of the entire microbe. These vaccines usually cost more than Live Attenuated vaccines (LAVs) and inactivated vaccines because of high research costs.
Some examples of Sub-unit vaccines are the Genetivac brand of Feline Leukemia Vaccine, OspA—a purified Sub-unit protein vaccine and Porcilis APP.
Asian countries are potential markets for the animal vaccines market with a huge number of domesticated animals, such as dogs, chicken, cattle, and pigs. The animal vaccines market in the Asian region has changed remarkably over the past few years and will continue to grow, considering the increase in the numbers of people adopting pets, especially in India and China.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The main companies are Sanofi Aventis, Merck, Pfizer, Bayer, and Virbac.
Segment and country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence of Feline leukemia virus and Pleuropneumonia
- Country specific Patient pool Feline leukemia virus and Pleuropneumonia
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of Sub-unit vaccines by Physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
- The company share analysis of Asian Sub-unit Animal Vaccine Market for the top players of the market in the region.
- The crucial developments and strategies of companies creating their portfolio for Asian Sub-unit Animal Vaccine Market.
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement