Millimeter Waves are the highest band of radio waves, and operate at a frequency range of 20-300 GHz. The radio waves in this band have wavelengths that are in order of millimeters (mm), therefore, the waves in this band are called millimeter waves. There are endless possibilities for future applications of MM Wave technology, as a ‘millimeter wave’ is a special electromagnetic wave whose frequency lies in between 20 GHz to 300 GHz, falling far beyond the frequency range (<5 GHz) of commonly used wireless technologies.
APAC Millimeter Wave Technology market was estimated at $23.6 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $255.9 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 61%. Healthcare sector is expected to grow, as the millimeter wave technology boosts the market growth for this sector.
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
Application and Product Analysis
· Country specific adoption rate of existing and upcoming products of the above mentioned applications in Millimeter Wave Technology.
Country level data analysis
· Country level data for top countries in APAC Millimeter Wave Technology market
· Country specific data showing opportunities in different countries in the APAC region
· Product specific data of top players
· Key developments of each top player that affect the market dynamics
· Tracking the values of raw materials/components shipped annually in leading countries in the APAC region
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement