Millimeter Waves are the highest band of radio waves and operate at a frequency range of 20-300 GHz. The radio waves in this band have wavelengths that are in order of millimeters (mm), which is why the waves in this band are called millimeter waves.
Unlicensed Market for Millimeter Wave Technology is estimated to be $26.75 million in 2013 and expected to reach at $383.29 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 70.31%. 71 GHz to 76 GHz Band MM Wave, 81 GHz to 86 GHz Band MM Wave, and 92 GHz to 95 GHz Band MM Wave are major frequency bands in this segment. The 71 GHz to 76 GHz is the leading band in unlicensed Market.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
Application and band wise data Analysis
- Country specific adoption rate of existing and upcoming products for above mentioned applications in unlicensed Millimeter Wave Technology
Country level data analysis
- Country level data for top countries in unlicensed Millimeter Wave Technology market
- Country specific data showing opportunities in different countries
- Product specific data of top players
- Key developments of each top player that affect the market dynamics
Geographical Analysis and Shipment/Volume Data
- The consumption pattern of unlicensed in Millimeter Wave technology based on major geographies such as North America, APAC, Europe and Latin America
- Tracking the values of raw materials/components shipped annually in leading countries for unlicensed in Millimeter Wave
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement